What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh forget about us Punjabis but you Pukhtoons are a special breed of creatures ! :fie:

I once had the pleasure of walking with a guy from Mohmand & do you know what was the first observation he made about Lahore - Yeh koiii Musalmaan hain ? Yahaan paaar tou loggg khareiii ho kaaar pishaaab (pissss) karteiii hain ! :blink:

And I was like - Khan...the heck were you noticing such things ? :omghaha:

yaar, tu bada shararati hai.delhi me bhel puri or ek pashtun ko generalise kar ria hai.:angry:

btw, , remember our kashmir deal.:whistle: thought about it??

Meri to Game download ho gayi ho gayi ho gayi ho gayi :omghaha:

bye bye guys :D
@Paan Singh tu thayr ja aywien free mein dance kera hai?!
images

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush araam say paracetamol nai likh saktay :angry:

@Dillinger Its not allowed in some people's thinking

paraceta what?? :P
anyways calm down now talon.plz.i like you the way u usually are..posting nice pics.and replying to my 'main hoon na' :P.

leave it behind now.:)

Royal Decree

The kingdom of Naswaristan, after due deliberations, has decided to revoke the citizenship of @Alpha1. He shall be stripped of all his Naswaree heritage and booted out of the Kingdom.

All citizens are hereby requested to ignore all posts by the said alien, and not to engage him/her at any level.

The Emperor
XX

May I know the reason for this Royal Decree.......what crime he has done....??

Akhir HOWA KYA HAI........BHAI KOI TU BATOOOOOOOOOOOOO

May I know the reason for this Royal Decree.......what crime he has done....??

Akhir HOWA KYA HAI........BHAI KOI TU BATOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yar i annoyed @Talon too much. She is angry!

Reactions: HRK
@LoveIcon :rofl: you thanked an empty post...and I was like ain...yeh kahan say thanks dayra hai and to what?! :rofl: :omghaha:

No - that one i have read, you cleared it later.

I was laughing that this lady narrowly escaped my wrath 2 days ago for giving me lectures, I knew that you are being fooled but refrained to say because i didn't wanted to hurt sisterly love. :coffee:

No - that one i have read, you cleared it later.

I was laughing that this lady narrowly escaped my wrath 2 days ago for giving me lectures, I knew that you are being fooled but refrained to say because i didn't wanted to hurt sisterly love. :coffee:
@LoveIcon I seriously did not think that even an 18 yr old will have such a crooked mind set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom