What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Decree

The kingdom of Naswaristan, after due deliberations, has decided to revoke the citizenship of @Alpha1. He shall be stripped of all his Naswaree heritage and booted out of the Kingdom.

All citizens are hereby requested to ignore all posts by the said alien, and not to engage him/her at any level.

The Emperor
XX

Last edited by a moderator:
And you Punjabiz? :unsure:

Oh forget about us Punjabis but you Pukhtoons are a special breed of creatures ! :fie:

I once had the pleasure of walking with a guy from Mohmand & do you know what was the first observation he made about Lahore - Yeh koiii Musalmaan hain ? Yahaan paaar tou loggg khareiii ho kaaar pishaaab (pissss) karteiii hain ! :blink:

And I was like - Khan...the heck were you noticing such things ? :omghaha:

Royal Decree

The kingdom of Naswaristan, after due deliberations, has decided to revoke the citizenship of @Alpha1. He shall be stripped of all his Naswaree heritage and booted out of the Kingdom.

All citizens are hereby requested to ignore all posts by the said alien, and not to engage him/her at any level.

The Emperor
XX
@Hyperion is it the right thing to do?! Man I need some pills...where is our pill dispenser unit?!

Alpha what you said on my fb was not true?? You said something! And what's happening with @Talon

i dont want to leave. Ask talon to talk to me please!

Oh forget about us Punjabis but you Pukhtoons are a special breed of creatures ! :fie:

I once had the pleasure of walking with a guy from Mohmand & do you know what was the first observation he made about Lahore - Yeh koiii Musalmaan hain ? Yahaan paaar tou loggg khareiii ho kaaar pishaaab (pissss) karteiii hain ! :blink:

And I was like - Khan...the heck were you noticing such things ? :omghaha:

Come again? Whats with the objection to peeing while standing- or was he referring to emptying one's self in public?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom