What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preparing to run away again. MY exfil route is planned and plotted, just waiting for the opportune moment. What about you?:)

ugh don't talk about running, I just ran lol...now waiting for class. no one else is free :( should be reading, but w.e. LOL just really bored!

ugh don't talk about running, I just ran lol...now waiting for class. no one else is free :( should be reading, but w.e. LOL just really bored!

Ummm. you just ran in the same context that I am applying the word "running" to, or well you just ran as in ran? I am busy re-reading Kafka and waiting for the shi# storm to hit when a certain someone realizes that I am running away. :enjoy:

Ummm. you just ran in the same context that I am applying the word "running" to, or well you just ran as in ran? I am busy re-reading Kafka and waiting for the shi# storm to hit when a certain someone realizes that I am running away. :enjoy:

no no haha in the real sense. There is a storm there? what's going on?? lolol im so lost haha (mostly cuz im tired) explain this to me general??

yes please. Parents arent here!

Ok.

Tab. Novidat 500 mg...... 12 hourly

Tab. Entamezole Ds........ 12 hourly

Add a sachet of ORS into a liter of a water and drink as much as you can... Plain water would do if you don't like ORS but ORS is recommended..

Continue the regime for three days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom