What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup it is ! :agree:

Thats why work your arse off & pass it the first time ! :tup:

Clearing is not the issue, I am already well versed in most of the subject matter. Its just that the fees was surprising...wonder how a less well off fellow is supposed to afford it. :undecided: CA, costs a simple 1-3k per registration across all levels and the total coaching cost for the 3 years of tuition does not generally exceed 50k, yahaan to registration hi usse jyada ka pad gaya..I was weeping as I saw my credit card balance get reduced.

aapi i knw im a dissapointment! Im nt bothering anyone now!

@A.Rafay read my last fb message!
@Alpha1 no matter how much you want to believe it the world does not revolve around YOU!!

I am SICK AND TIRED of telling you good positive stuff but it is like talking to the wall because ALL you hear is RUBBISH!! So I am not going to talk to you anymore!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 no matter how much you want to believe it the world does not revolve around YOU!!

I am SICK AND TIRED of telling you good positive stuff but it is like talking to the wall because ALL you hear is RUBBISH!! So I am not going to talk to you anymore!!!

aaapi :(.......
My world revolves around you!

@Talon read my mail!

Waisee the answer to the other two were :

(ii) Who took over as the Head of State of the New Republic after Senator Mon Mothma ?

Lei Organa Solo

(iii) Who started the Sith Rule of the Two ?

Darth Bane

Which Sith Lord was Bane most influenced by and how did he originally come to be called "Bane" and by whom?

Waisee the answer to the other two were :

(ii) Who took over as the Head of State of the New Republic after Senator Mon Mothma ?

Lei Organa Solo

(iii) Who started the Sith Rule of the Two ?

Darth Bane

Hmm I had bad luck googling!!! No problem looks like I have to rewatch star wars!

@Marshmallow Mama say daant khatay howay

pout.jpg

Which Sith Lord was Bane most influenced by and how did he originally come to be called "Bane" and by whom?

His Mom died during Child Birth & his father came to calling him 'Bane of his existence' ! :azn:

About whom he was most influenced by ? :undecided:

Well I know that he despised most of the Brotherhood & he did learn from Revan's Holocron; so Darth Revan ! Maybe...I dunno ! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom