Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
My spoilt brat kitty!! I swear she thinks she is my mom's 4th child
431757_10150651776738608_1127530872_n.jpg

turkey is israel's ally??

can you teach me some turkish??

my upper grades told me that they had the chance of getting trained together with Israeli Navy before the flotilla attack. They said that. They really love us. And said that Turkey was Israel's number 2 ally.

As you see for our interests, our military relations with them was excellent. Maybe some may anger me but. It's too bad for both countries to loose each other :)

@Emrald naa ray naa...humaray ghar ki bili thori satki wi hai!! she is spoilt and knows my parents love her!

yaar @Talon meray ghar mai ek pyara sa batair tha aur haan ek parrot bhi hai---batair tu merhoom hoagaya kisi din tum ko gmail mai uski video bhejoon ga aur parrot hamara buhat bolta hai sona azaab kerdeta hai....:smitten:

@BDforever what about miss Hasina???

She Good??

May she again become PM of the great Land of BD :enjoy:

nice picture, are you remembering those island's days memory ? :P

during a on-board training, I was supposed to use gold-brown camo to my face. But I was running outta time. So I picked the first I got. But was dark green. Since that day, people started to call me as "frogface" or "greenface" :P

this is another kitty at our house who has opened a yateem khana...Sach mein any cat that gives birth she steals their kittens...she had stolen 6 after hers died! :blink:

321445_10151240586921006_359379407_n.jpg

my kitty always slept in my bed. when i went to my bed, it looked at me and like what the hell i was doing there. I said thats my bed.
@BDforever :rofl: reminds me of what this 1 does to my mom...she sleeps on mom's prayer mat and seriously kicks my sis when my sis is asleep! :rofl:

sorry wrong picture...this is the kitten stealer
189256_10151240582686006_658179330_n.jpg

@Armstrong @Secur @ZYXW
gotta run yaron, starving.

Secur, I'll post my answer. You're not the usual poster posting rhetoric hence it will take me some time to frame my answer.
Armstrong See to it that the other posters, on ether side do not degenerate to insults- a lamentably often seen occurrence, due to ZY's opinions.
ZYXW ttyl and tc, gotta run atm. The phone's been ringing ragged and my supper's getting cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom