What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kind request to all the Naswaristanis.

Just tell what this this Naswar corner and Naswaristan is all about?
Are you just discussing naswar?

We offer immigration to highly skilled trolls and provide them higher education here. Naswar Corner reached it's capacity, so we occupied new land and named it Naswaristan. 72 hours visit visa is granted automatically to new comers, after that they have to apply for residency.

Funny-Urdu-Words-Sentance-Pakistani-funny-pictures.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
nahi yeh ighbal lahooori se bhi berh ker hai hans hans ker peth mai durd hogay hai mai ne iss ko save picture as kerliya hai

MH = military hospital, there doctors are best in the country, if they are wrong that i don't see anywhere else to go, believe me they said 'green bottle drinks avoid karein baki theek hai' and asked i why green only, 'woh nuqsaan de hai'......ab aik Lt.Col doctor ye keh de tou mein karon

@balixd i am not sure what green bottle maybe ? Could it be mountain dew? Some yrs ago koi afwaain phelai thee that mountain dew was dangerous...No testing was done...and am not sure...havent read any reports on such stuff...:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd i am not sure what green bottle maybe ? Could it be mountain dew? Some yrs ago koi afwaain phelai thee that mountain dew was dangerous...No testing was done...and am not sure...havent read any reports on such stuff...:what:

Daffa karo marna tou waisay hi hai kam se kaam pepsi pe tou maray banda.....hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm....i've seen various misunerstandings about turks like they damn care about world affairs and in one forum a turk said to me they they considered us as a thret for us??how true is that and why??

a turk? Nahh he's possibly a Kurd or else minorty of turkey.

ALLIES:

NATO, Israel

CLOSE ALLIES:

US, South Korea, Italy, UK, the Netherlands

BROTHERS:

Azerbaijan and Pakistan and maybe South Korea.

That's how it has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom