What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut, yara .. kia ho ga @Armstrong ka? He just came out.... :cray:

@ZYXW, begum, poor Armstrong... just came out of the closet... now he is safe for you to talk to.... console him...

You're shi@#ing me! Well I guess he just swings that way. @Armstrong- brother you have all my support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nighty night! :)

Someone aught to help poor @Armstrong, although I doubt @ZYXW will be of much help here...he would just slither his way out of any intervention with honeyed words. And I was serious, you take your leave and I'm going to occupy the throne quicker than Alpha can scream "tharki"! :devil: I always did want to order arp around.:D
@Hyperion Oh and you had best seal the last bit with a ROYAL DECREE and the ACK-THOO your Highness. I expect nothing less than that. :partay:

Hey guys,

I gtg right now and start work. I'll reply to your posts later. It's always nice talking to everyone :)

@Hyperion
@Dillinger

Good night! Best of luck with the essay. Oh and I'm planning to occupy the Emperor's throne for a while.,,,just to see if it fits.;)

Oh and - "yrurjj6]nxvxz+se,}1q64ik~s><a(!9qq" Note that down and don't ask why atm. ;)

@Hyperion Can't sleep yaara, arm hasn't completely healed yet, never allow a man to get you into an armbar!

funny+cute+cat+hottube+2.jpg

funny-pictures-driving-cat-hits-dog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom