What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I despise serious posts in Naswaristan, lekin, here it goes:

Yeh kia ho raha hai lala? I think we have a super positive atmosphere, here in Naswaristan already. If you guys implement it here, it won't be Naswaristan it will become "Alphastan".. you know what I'm saying...

Why create new rules, when the ones already present do the job?

Your cause is nobel, yet it's implementation is almost impossible just like "huddood ordinance" and "basphemy law". Not everyone is alike, and mostly it will become an impossible job for the mods to go through hundreds of posts to understand the contextual meaning of a joke.

Biggest problem yet, how do you know that the member being abused is a girl/lady herself? It's the internet mates. I have 16 blocks of IP's, am a member of RIPE, have more than a dozen computers at home... can't even I clone different identities?

Lala, it's best to just use the rules that are already there. Women and men are equal. No one needs to be more sensitive than the other...

Test: Now show this post of mine to 5 different mods, and all will take different conclusions out of it. Here is the conundrum. You get it?

@WebMaster @Awesome

The idea is equality not special treatment.

To be frank - there has been a tendency of hochay hojana larkion ko dekh ke by a few members. That's not being equal its being hostile.

About joking - whether with a woman or otherwise - if you know it won't be well received by the other side then why crack such a joke? Yes it's the internet, but rules of meeting someone new applies here too. If your joke was well received the other person won't be complaining about it would it?

Calling a girl, a chick might be offensive to some, not so much to others. Use your judgment in discerning who you are addressing, but first you must build experiences with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
398861_635223456493454_1077384711_n.jpg

@Awesome @WebMaster @Mosamania @Elmo @antibody @s.u.r.b @Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @A.Rafay @aplha1 @Armstrong @ak-47a @Mirzay

RIP Biology :omghaha: :omghaha:

398861_635223456493454_1077384711_n.jpg

@Awesome @WebMaster @Mosamania @Elmo @antibody @s.u.r.b @Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @A.Rafay @aplha1 @Armstrong @ak-47a @Mirzay

RIP Biology :omghaha: :omghaha:

kal hi yeh note mai apni facebook profile per dekh raha tha..no doubt...aisay hi jawab soojhtay hain jb kuch nahi ata @Talon tu jaanti hai k external ka viva kitna pressurizing hota hai...sahi tamasha tu us waqt banta hai...cuz woh live aap se sawal pooch rahay hotay hain....:hitwall:

What is happening naswaris?

Girl trouble again? :fie:

yeh kab hua??kal hi tu law pass hua hai??:undecided: btw salam all

Ok one more kissa from an old Baba Sehgal song after seeing this Photo:
Two daarubaaz freinds (mister A and B) purchased two horses:
Mr A: These horses are the same, how do we which horse belongs to you and which is mine..
Mr B: (Cuts one of the horses tails) Tail wala Horse appka, without tail wala horse mera
Mr A: O yaar great, lets lagao one peg.
Mr. B: Yeah
Mr C was listening to this and he cuts tail of other horse as well.
Mr A: Oye, Both horses don't have tail, now what
Mr B: (Cuts of one leg) 3 leg wala horse mera, 4 leg wala aapka
MrA: Lets lagao one peg
Mr. B: Yeah
Mr C cuts one leg of other horse as well
This repeats with all four legs, tail, ears and eyes of the horses gone
At long last
Mr. A: Nothing left, how do we know who owns which horse
Mr B: Ok Lets do one thing, You keep the White horse, I'll keep the black one.

Sirji, Translation pl. Thanks in advance

Biology Exam Paper:

Q: Insani dil parr note likhain, nez diagram bana karr wazahat karain!

Ans: Humm sabb insaan hain, hamara dill Allah nay paida kiya hai. Humm, dill kee wajah say saans chalatay hain, khatay hain, peetay hain, bhagtay hain. Aur, issi wajah say dill parr buhut bojh hota hai. Iss kay andar piyar hota hai! (circled part on first para)

Dill buhut zaroori cheez hai. Dill kay buhut say ganay hain, jaisay, "dill dill Pakistan", "Dill ka kiya karain sahib", "Dill laga liya maine piyar karr kay". Jiss mein "Dill to bacha hai G", gana sarr-ay fehrist hai! "Dill dill Pakistan" Junaid Jamshed nay gaya hai.....

And then there is a ridiculous diagram of the heart.....:lol:
this is what @Hyperion told us...
:meeting:

Any low current systems engineer here?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom