What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
733864_542232392464595_1100173918_n.jpg

cancelled! i dont know why!
Btw we are gonna discect Cockroaches tommorow(i mean today) its past midnight!

Ok there's nothing wrong in starting a dissection at mid night.I know you may take it as a joke :enjoy:

But roaches have exoskeleton,so with every cut you not only sense it though your fingers but can hear it as well.

During my days back then,I used to play with them a lot.

I took a sheet of padding material and caught may be 14 or 15 of them.

Each day at night i used to dissect one each lol.

And that too on that padding sheet.LoL

And then used to compare my dissection skills.LoL

One day mom saw that and then don't ask.....:lol:

I still remember there were two rows of roaches on that sheet,pinned down and dissected open.The last couple of them i had dissected their gut and pasted those alongside them....lol it was so much fun to watch that ........

Alpha1 i don't know what your priorities are but i will say do at least try one at home.

For me collecting them was the tricky part ,had to look around a lot for even one roach.

I stored them in three four jars and provided them with ample food to thrive upon.(Biscuits, milk with dropper etc)

Ok there's nothing wrong in starting a dissection at mid night.I know you may take it as a joke :enjoy:

But roaches have exoskeleton,so with every cut you not only sense it though your fingers but can hear it as well.

During my days back then,I used to played with them a lot.

One day mom saw that and the don't ask.....:lol:

I still remeber there were two rows of roaches on that sheet,pinned down and dissected open.The last couple of them i had dissected their gut and pasted those alongside them....lol it was so much fun to watch that ........

Alpha1 i don't know your priorities but i will say do at least try one at home.

For me collecting them was the tricky part ,had to look around a lot for even one roach.

I stored them in three four jars and provided them with ample food to thrive upon.(Biscuits, milk with dropper etc)
storing cockroaches? Hmm ! I already have a Zoo so i will try that! Maybe! :rofl:
My tutor told that cockroache's body break easily! If you are not gentle!

I still remember there were two rows of roaches on that sheet,pinned down and dissected open.The last couple of them i had dissected their gut and pasted those alongside them....lol it was so much fun to watch that ........

Alpha1 i don't know what your priorities are but i will say do at least try one at home.

@S.U.R.B. you spell creepy :fie:

We had to do it for Entomology yuck :fie:

@Talon : Eik sawaal pooochooon ? :undecided:
@Armstrong poochlo ....

Last edited by a moderator:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Thats why people say doctors are butchers :fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom