What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys take care...ALLAH HAFIZ....
@nuclearpak bhai yeh forum buhat hang kerraha hai....mai like tk click nhi ker parah hoon...bye all.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon, and others who watched skyfall......very nice movie mai twilight jaisee movies se sqt chirta hoon jis mai woh namak ki kaan wala fuzool sa hero hai....skyfall jaise movies.....i loved that....

aur @Talon meri bhootni kabhi kabhi ajaya kero veernane mai...:omghaha:
acha guys m going...too tired Allah hafiz take care:toast_sign:
Allah bless you all...emrald signing out....

@Alpha1 because of your behavior...men have limited understanding of certain phenomena esp those related to moods and women they think moods = women ! :P

that cant be true!

Let us make a special dua for all our mothers who are not well.Mothers are one of the biggest blessings of Allah taala. After all, Paradise lies under the feet of mothers.
''Oh Allah ! grant good health and give shifa to my mother and remove her pain and sickness.Give me the chance to serve her as long as i live.Make me an obedient son/daughter and a source of smile,happiness,peace and contentment for my mother'' Ameen ya rabbul aalameen

Let us make a special dua for all our mothers who are not well.Mothers are one of the biggest blessings of Allah taala. After all, Paradise lies under the feet of mothers.
''Oh Allah ! grant good health and give shifa to my mother and remove her pain and sickness.Give me the chance to serve her as long as i live.Make me an obedient son/daughter and a source of smile,happiness,peace and contentment for my mother'' Ameen ya rabbul aalameen
:pakistan::pakistan:
AAMEEN

Smileys Contest in Naswaristan???

scary-smile-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom