What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mosamania

pls don't post such content.
This is the first time I see such unspeakable things ..:cry:
Yes tell him, and plz replace his avatar with a picture of your choice (I trust you on this;)), don't forget brother to use the best of your power to shame him. And eventually force him to accept a talk with Zarvan about piety and hell punishment in the thereafter for such horrible sins.

And wait here, why the hell did you wait 20 minutes before deleting the pictures! :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you

I thought Mosamania was your best buddy. You ratted him out. :rofl:

I thought Mosamania was your best buddy. You ratted him out. :rofl:

Wait, you guys have @Sina, if Mossa didn't like a Wahabbi like Zarvan he could just consider your Mullah. Contact him for a backup.

Hey wait I just saw your Join Date - You've been here since '07 ? :blink:

551.gif

I'm an oldee :D

This is the first time I see such unspeakable things ..:cry:
Yes tell him, and plz replace his avatar with a picture of your choice (I trust you on this;)), don't forget brother to use the best of your power to shame him. And eventually force him to accept a talk with Zarvan about piety and hell punishment in the thereafter for such horrible sins.

And wait here, why the hell did you wait 20 minutes before deleting the pictures! :coffee:

dear i think its too personal..........never ask such question on an open forum..........:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom