What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the blondie in the last picture is Mosa himself with botox so I dunno maybe hes just asking us in his own demented way to tell him whether he looks real enough after going under the knife to become 'Mosalinaaa' ! :unsure:

Oh you flatter.

Yes, here we need this kind of backup,:victory:

Guys we you to use the best of your power to shame here.

523.gif

Let the kid have some fun I can understand his frustration as they dont get to see much in KSA anyway

Mosa should replace dat erotic witch-on-steroid with a picture of Jessica Alba xD. :rofl:

No no seriously!
This is the most suitable one for a tough guy like Mosa
a100.jpg

@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you

Aren't we all???
Hellz YES! The Saudis are the craziest people on earth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom