Tumhari hansi se lag raha ha tumhara vote MQM ne pahle hi dal diya ha :P

Possibly , who knows ? :D

You do not believe in this free and fair thing by any chance , do you ? :D

@Alpha1

getwell_nosy.jpg

:P :laugh: :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you

@Mani2020 why is da PTI political desk thread closd?:undecided::cry:

We have a better cause to work on, we need to be united in this critical time.

@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom