What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have decided that we will form an ELITE team of Trolls to TROLL @Alpha1........

whoever wants to join the team pls forward your name.

He has become a threat to State of Naswaristan, so we will now TROLL the TERRORIST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello & welcome aboard.

btw aero u didnt answer my mail!

Ok I have decided that we will form an ELITE team of Trolls to TROLL @Alpha1........

whoever wants to join the team pls forward your name.

He has become a threat to State of Naswaristan, so we will now TROLL the TERRORIST.

please count me in!

Your lack of cooperation has been noted. @Hyperion- do the needful, get this fellow up and working @KRAIT baat na sun iski, tu apna acha kaam kar- give us a befitting fiscal policy. :enjoy:

abey woh khud ki Insurance policy nahi nikal paya, apney liye FISCAL POLICY kya layega :lol:

Wait, are the people in the BD defence section serious or is it an epic satire section? :confused: :eek:

koye nahi, me your good friend, intazar kar raha hon class 1 mien :P jaldi parcha pass karo :P

btw tiger!
The tharkis have failed misrebaly and now they will try to vent some frustration! :rofl:
@A.Rafay u didnt answer my mail too!

Nhi last time mayne tumse kitna kaha tha k apne paper per mera naam likh do mujhe paper hi arha tumne kiya :angry: u traitor

wo mujhey dar lag raha tha kahien pakra na jaon

waisey bhi cheating :astagh:

btw tiger!
The tharkis have failed misrebaly and now they will try to vent some frustration! :rofl:
@A.Rafay u didnt answer my mail too!

jo log zindagi mien fail hotey hain wohi tharki bantey hain. :P

@Aeronaut, abb lo, khwa-m-khwa iss ka seeker tumharay ooper. Iss kay tri-mode-independent-targeting-seeker kee to battery bhee khattam bahi hoti, manhoos solar battery parr chalta hai.... :omghaha:

:omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom