What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any budding psephologist here.. who can predict oucome of election.. how many seats to which party... @Armstrong..

I am gathering data of previous elections.....2008 completed but this time PTI is the factor which is disturbing the calculations......:cry:

but on the basis of my analysis I expecting this party positions

Party ELECTED SEATS
PMN(L) 70-80
PPP 50-60
PMN(Q) 25-30
MQM 19-20
ANP 10 (MORE EXPECTEDLY LESS THAN 10)

this leave 98 to 72 seats out of 272 elected NA seats (other are reserve), PTI will have to share these seats with Independents candidates and some small regional parties.........I pray to God to be wrong not a good picture for PTI on neutral grounds....

hey flowery mustache guy and @HRK @hinduguy, @Pboy @KingMamba93 @Armstrong @Talon @A.Rafay @Mani2020

how are you all ? :D

me f9 buddy....how are you......

agar tum ma se kici ne PTI ko na vote diya tau litar parnay hain :pissed:

yar in my constituency there is no PTI candidate..........:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gathering data of previous elections.....2008 completed but this time PTI is the factor which is disturbing the calculations......:cry:

but on the basis of my analysis I expecting this party positions

Party ELECTED SEATS
PMN(L) 70-80
PPP 50-60
PMN(Q) 25-30
MQM 19-20
ANP 10 (MORE EXPECTEDLY LESS THAN 10)

this leave 98 to 72 seats out of 272 elected NA seats (other are reserve), PTI will have to share these seats with Independents candidates and some small regional parties.........I pray to God to be wrong not a good picture for PTI on neutral grounds....

me f9 buddy....how are you......

thanks HRK, thats exactly what I was asking about.

Yara tum khud hi kharay ho jaatay apni constituency say, kam ez kam tumhara vote tu zaya na jata

30t2yb6.jpg

Yar Pakistani military election mein hissa nahi le rahe kia?.......I wanted to vote for the poor Navy.:D

Reactions: HRK
Nahi BHAI KA HOKAM SIR ANKOO PER
WARNA APNI BORI KHANDHO PER..........

:omghaha:

boriya too expensive now a days..
I was thinking more like a street party for dogs, after converting you into manageble chunks... bhai likes dogs a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom