What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah... i thought you are in India now..
about sunderban.. ya.. I wanted to go bd side too.. but because of hasina-khaleda tu tu ..main main.. I did not..

let me know if you want to visit to BD, i will give you some awesome places' locations to visit.

@hinduguy yar which team is a strong candidate to win the IPL this time?(i hope the session is on right now)
And who's owning their @sses, i mean who's sponsoring them?
Please share an online profile link to that team for a brief overview if you can?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy yar which team is a strong candidate to win the IPL this time?
And who's owning their @sses, i mean who's sponsoring them?
Please share an online profile link to that team for a brief overview if you can?

Thanks!
bhai... trust me.. I dont watch IPL... not much cricket too.. people think I am rude when they ask 'what's the score'..... and I say...'what score?'

Last edited by a moderator:
now no plans..will see in winter... once your people cool down... but yeah you can suggest places..
want to do khulna-dhaka boat tour...
btw I have never been to bd.

one of my favorite place Lala Khal (khal=lake) check out water color.
386488258.jpg

situated in sylhet.

that lake water has four colors- reddish, blue, green and white :D

bhai... trust me.. I dont watch IPL... not much cricket too.. people think I am rude when they ask 'what's the score'..... and I say...'what score?'

Hahaha! (High five) you can say just got three this week.:lol:The weekend ahead is presenting as a promising prospect to increase the count.

CSK or rcb but rajhstan can also surprise

Certainly yar, RCB and CSK's teams look good.I've yet to see that super gayle innings.Which team did he make that against?

Hahaha! (High five) you can say just got three this week.:lol:The weekend ahead is presentation as a promising prospect to increase the count.

Certainly yar, RCB and CSK's teams look good.I've yet to see that super gayle innings.Which team did he make that against?

pune warriors

Im here. :yay:

lol, are you not just 1 year older than me? ;)

Poor Pune Warriors.... They really suck.

I guess RCB or CSK will win this year with Sunrisers being dark horse.

rajhastan royals have also performed above par n beyond expectations ...shane watson is in really good form

rajhastan royals have also performed above par n beyond expectations ...shane watson is in really good form

Yep. Though I guess they're quiet dependant on him.

Kings XI Punjab has been decent too Azhar Mahmood has also been in good bowling form......

Yep. Though I guess they're quiet dependant on him.

Kings XI Punjab has been decent too Azhar Mahmood has also been in good bowling form......

but they will not make it to the top four i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom