What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
528395_246128582192952_1221895386_n.jpg

Yaaar kahin Zardari Shaheed na ho jaiii phir sympathy vote par jaiii gaaa ! :hitwall:

Nahi ...is baar agar kisi tarah se election postponed ho jay ya phir.......assemblies disputed ho jay tu zardari will be the most beneficial person.......btw....Karachi ma apni pasand ke polling staff appoint karwana ki Kamyaab koshih ho rahi hai.....and guess what aik aik staff ke 2-3 polling stations per official letters nikla hai.....one with the signature of ROs and one with the signatures of District and session Judge..... :whistle:

is there any budding psephologist here.. who can predict oucome of election.. how many seats to which party... @Armstrong..

PML N is gonna get the most votes in Punjab with PTI coming a close second !

In Baluchistan its going to be a 4 way race between Baluch Nationalist Parties, the Pukhtookhwa Mili Awami Party, the PTI & Maulana Diesel's Party with the PMLN getting the remainder !

Sindh is going be a 3 way race between PPP, MQM, PTI & perhaps Jamat-i-Islami with the most votes going to MQM followed by PTI & then PPP !

KPK is going to be PTI's domain with Maulana Diesel's party coming a close second with the remainder being distributed between PPP, ANP & some regional party !

GB & AJK - I dunno ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK

In Baluchistan its going to be a 4 way race between Baluch Nationalist Parties, the Pukhtookhwa Mili Awami Party, the PTI & Maulana Diesel's Party with the PMLN getting the remainder !

Sindh is going be a 3 way race between PPP, MQM, PTI & perhaps Jamat-i-Islami with the most votes going to MQM followed by PTI & then PPP !

KPK is going to be PTI's domain with Maulana Diesel's party coming a close second with the remainder being distributed between PPP, ANP & some regional party !

numbers bhai... kisko kitna milega... do you have exit polls and opinion polls there?

AJK have their own assembly

numbers bhai... kisko kitna milega... do you have exit polls and opinion polls there?

I reckon in the National Assembly, the Independents are going to have 5% of all seats. PML N would be tied neck-to-neck with PTI with 25-30% of seats each. MQM, ANP, PkMP, Sindhi Nationalists & Baluch Nationalists parties are going to get another 15% whereas the Jammat-i-Islami & other religious parties are going to get another 15%. The remainder of around 10-15% seats would be of PPP !

AJK have their own assembly

Yeah I forgot that but I think both you & I as well as the Indians & the AJK Nationals know ke woh tou topi drama haii ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom