What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Afghan taxi driver was a beautiful girl and would not even account for the worst of them. : rofl:

No yaar US and Pakistan will not go to war ever and if they did I would just get a non combat waiver. :D

Usman, you need to pick a side. It doesn't work like that especially with what you intend to do. You want to become the president, yet you can't let go of your attachment to pakistan. I must say that i love people that are very proud of thier heritage and hold onto it instead of trying to be white or black or fit in. But with this kind of stuff, your loyalties can only be with one side.

i don't get why people in general have issues believing im pakistani, like not everyone in a country thinks the same way :D

kays i will answer u, but first u answer me.... how amI a "huge fronta" loser??:azn:

You know how now answer my question. :)

Usman, you need to pick a side. It doesn't work like that especially with what you intend to do. You want to become the president, yet you can't let go of your attachment to pakistan. I must say that i love people that are very proud of thier heritage and hold onto it instead of trying to be white or black or fit in. But with this kind of stuff, your loyalties can only be with one side.

I already picked a side dw.....

Using my first name you must be serious. :lol:

Lmao you would not be shocked just disappointed. :azn:

No the dusri will be there after the first night I taste something you make and end up in an er. :sick:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: i hate you haha you expect me to start cooking the first night, i had something else in mind for that :whistle:

nah not disappointed...just very relieved :P lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: i hate you haha you expect me to start cooking the first night, i had something else in mind for that :whistle:

nah not disappointed...just very relieved :P lol

I did not mean the first night, I meant the first night you cook. :rofl:
See you are a fronta. :rofl:

Dw if I ever get married I will invite you. :D

You know how now answer my question. :)

I already picked a side dw.....

Using my first name you must be serious. :lol:

no i don't actually....answer me first and then i'll answer u :D

u sure about that? :azn:

LMFAOOOO nope just concerned...ur a smart guy n i noe u noe all this better than me, but i would just hope that you are 100% certain that this is the side ur picking n this is what u want to do when u go for it. with this kinda stuff u can't be in the middle :P sorry i should prbably mind my own business but im justing saying this as a well-wisher :P

@Armstrong now that you told me marriage is not obligated, there is no real reason to get married. :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
lmaoooooooo then engliten me uncle....what am I?? :rofl: (this is a question @RazPaK would kill to answer :lol: )

You are a voluptuous beauty boasting some of the most exceedingly elegant & aesthetically pleasing voluminous contours ever to grace the feminine form ! :)

Or in common parlance - You're a tub of butter with a quadruple chin, underarm flab & a belly that would rival a melted cake in the originality of its folds ! :D

no i don't actually....answer me first and then i'll answer u :D

u sure about that? :azn:

LMFAOOOO nope just concerned...ur a smart guy n i noe u noe all this better than me, but i would just hope that you are 100% certain that this is the side ur picking n this is what u want to do when u go for it. with this kinda stuff u can't be in the middle :P sorry i should prbably mind my own business but im justing saying this as a well-wisher :P

Well you don't know me personally so you would think that but like I said dw. :D

Nah I'm not interested anymore now you kept me waiting. :disagree:

I did not mean the first night, I meant the first night you cook. :rofl:
See you are a fronta. :rofl:

Dw if I ever get married I will invite you. :D

pshh no baby, i thought we were going to get a cook??:flirt:
omgsh mamba since u prolly will end up getting married b4 me.....dude u gotta invite me...but no worries, pehli wedding peh aoon nah aoon, pehli divorce peh meh 100% aoon gi :rofl:

@Armstrong now that you told me marriage is not obligated, there is no real reason to get married. :yay:

i don't get it, weren't u the one for it??:undecided:

You are a voluptuous beauty boasting some of the most exceedingly elegant & aesthetically pleasing voluminous contours ever to grace the feminine form ! :)

Or in common parlance - You're a tub of butter with a quadruple chin, underarm flab & a belly that would rival a melted cake in the originality of its folds ! :D

In much simpler terms she is exactly what she started out as, a coconut.

oh great so u have both of our descriptions down....me the former, you the latter :omghaha:

Well you don't know me personally so you would think that but like I said dw. :D

Nah I'm not interested anymore now you kept me waiting. :disagree:

Toh jaanlayti hoon nah personally baby ;) hahahaha jk jk n im glad. i hope you do :)

pshh no baby, i thought we were going to get a cook??:flirt:
omgsh mamba since u prolly will end up getting married b4 me.....dude u gotta invite me...but no worries, pehli wedding peh aoon nah aoon, pehli divorce peh meh 100% aoon gi :rofl:

i don't get it, weren't u the one for it??:undecided:

Would it kill you to learn how to make a sandwich, it would save us money. :)
Nah I was never a fan but figured eventually would have to because as a Muslim you have to but turns out it is not the case. :D Although if I ever do I will invite you and @Armstrong. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom