What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i owe a lot to my kashmiri identity....how do u think i got into such a good college :azn: my college essay was bassically a hate essay on india and pakistan...hahaha ohhh goodstuffff :omghaha:

You're not one of the established castes of Kashmir, you can't speak a word of Koshur (our ancestral tongue) & you're positively emaciated - You can't possibly be a Kashmiri ! :omghaha:

yep no jokes....inshallah.........this time shes a pakistani :D

Dude that is....ahhh - Congratulations !

However, if you'd permit me to ask - Why ?

If I ever end up with a woman I couldn't bear myself to love two women at the same time & I believe very strongly in the Koranic Wisdom that says 'And you won't be able to be fair & just between them (your wives)' where it talks about Polygamy in exceptional circumstances !

when u miss ur goldfish of course :rofl: I noe u don't, that's y i like talking to u....i only enjoy the chase, once i noe i have someone, i get bored n move on :whistle:

u asking for the sake of conversation or u want to know? cuz i wouldn't wanna bore u dear if u r not interested :P LOLOLOL

Lol you a huge fronta. :) Anyway yeah both what you wanna do and my story. :lol:

You're not one of the established castes of Kashmir, you can't speak a word of Koshur (our ancestral tongue) & you're positively emaciated - You can't possibly be a Kashmiri ! :omghaha:

Idk why she put Pakistan flag she always come off as pro India. :pop:

Hey @Pakistanisage Bhai eik baaat tou baateiiin - Do you still have family back in India ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
itna bhi nai geh guzra tu yaara.

Bhai kiyaa doookhreiii sunnaiiin tujheee phir ! :undecided:

Oye achaa so if you were in the US Marines & I was in the SSG & we'd face off against each other; I just want you to know I won't hesitate one bit before shooting both of your nuts off ! :kiss3:

But if you do something similar to me - Your Mom will get every tiny detail about your promiscuity & other less than admirable flings & adventures including the one with that Afghan Taxi Driver ! :bad:

nah that's one thing i am, for sure :P

Nah kiddo - You're as Kashmiri as Zardari is ! :agree:

that's exactly what im saying, i'd be shocked agar poor @KingMamba93 ki eik bhi ho saaki :omghaha:

u really wanna take ur chances even with my commitment issues? :azn: well, actually that explains y the doseri would be there :omghaha:

Lmao you would not be shocked just disappointed. :azn:

No the dusri will be there after the first night I taste something you make and end up in an er. :sick:

Lol you a huge fronta. :) Anyway yeah both what you wanna do and my story. :lol:

Idk why she put Pakistan flag she always come off as pro India. :pop:

i don't get why people in general have issues believing im pakistani, like not everyone in a country thinks the same way :D

kays i will answer u, but first u answer me.... how amI a "huge fronta" loser??:azn:

Oye achaa so if you were in the US Marines & I was in the SSG & we'd face off against each other; I just want you to know I won't hesitate one bit before shooting both of your nuts off ! :kiss3:

But if you do something similar to me - Your Mom will get every tiny detail about your promiscuity & other less than admirable flings & adventures including the one with that Afghan Taxi Driver ! :bad:

The Afghan taxi driver was a beautiful girl and would not even account for the worst of them. :rofl:

No yaar US and Pakistan will not go to war ever and if they did I would just get a non combat waiver. :D

lmaoooooooo then engliten me uncle....what am I?? :rofl: (this is a question @RazPaK would kill to answer :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom