What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Asalam-o-alikum everyone, whats up?...... @ZYXW - hey empress on vacation how you doing?....koi lift nahin :what: :undecided:

@KingMamba93 how you doing bro

hpey is taking soo long to come back that i even forgot i was the empress on vacation....what aapko lift nah keraoon?? not a chance yaar :P how are you?? U've been a away 4 a while, what were u upto huh :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Walaikum salam long time bro where you been?

jana kidher hai....sitting in Sindh on an oil rig.....i had no internet access for last few weeks...plus its a very busy schedule

hpey is taking soo long to come back that i even forgot i was the empress on vacation....what aapko lift nah keraoon?? not a chance yaar :P how are you?? U've been a away 4 a while, what were u upto huh :azn:

:offpost: :whistle:

I think there is a height requirement for the marines though, although maybe she would. :D

He was getting married? :woot:

:astagh: :astagh: .....don't say like that

I just point out general things that all people should know.

So remembering me is not thinking about me? :azn: :P
Nah I always answer your questions it is as if you are undercover or writing my biography, time you tell me about yourself munchkin. :coffee:

u just trying hard to coverup the fact that ur giving urself away :whistle:

:lol: lmfaoo right as if you don't about me..... besides, it was for a second only !! :rolleyes: haha

ugh i hate talking abut myself....its awkward...but i will answer anything u care to noe. well i ask bc im curious, i haven't met anyone with ur story :P it's always nice to hear what someone else's gotta say :D

@ZYXW ....so who is becoming a Jar-head....you??

yeah.....she is....par doosri shaadi pe koi paabandi hai kya??:nana:

Sir Dooosri Shaaadiii nahin karniii chahiyee - Biwi eik hiii achiii ! :)

Aaap phir apni Bhabi ko eik aham pegham dei dein - Pakistani Nationality nisf Iman haiii ! :whistle:

I think there is a height requirement for the marines though, although maybe she would. :D

He was getting married? :woot:

Ha ha ha mamba u sooo funny :rolleyes: yeah @Armstrong they need ppl as tall as mamba, all he has to do it standup in NYC and he can see whats going on in Afghanistan :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom