What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong esa nhi kehte and why would God say pakistan is mistake khuda ne khud he banaya hai agr woh na chahta tou kya possible tha aur us k har kaam may behtri hai :)

I was trying to make a point ! :suicide:

The point being - My Loyalties are to Pakistan & anyone who opposes Pakistan or calls its conception a mistake is not in my good books, irrespective of their religion ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cray: subha subha bhabi banadiya....

LOL haha I am good, just heading to school, you uncle?? :P

Sitting at home doing some work, studying & PDF ! :P

Wait you're not my Bhabi ! :what:

Who are you ? :undecided:

I thought you were that fat Kashmiri lady down the lane with her 7 kids, 10 cows, 20 goats, a few dozen hens & a husband who smells of Soap every time one stands next to him ! :unsure:

Hey @Talon @Mirzay @ZYXW @Alpha1 : I was thinking of Abolishing the Current Status of Azad Jammu & Kashmir by putting it all to vote - Do they want to stay with Pakistan, with India or want the status quo to exist ! :undecided:

The voting would of course be doctored to give a Pro-Pakistan response with dissidents very quietly & very cleverly made Cat Meat out ! :whistle:

hahaha can you take care of those people with your eyes...ya noe b4 hypey gets back :whistle: LMFAO pdf peh shooting ho jaye gi LOLOLOL XD
@ZYXW
Sub say pehlay tumhara number hi ana hai :whistle: Phir ker lay na apni "modelling" :rofl:

@Talon and you missed what armstrong was telling! :D :D :D
@Alpha1 I didnt...I got what he means..But he can put it in better words which he did....

@sms news article delete kia k nai dragons walay thread say? :undecided:

You guys still play gta3, its been ages since that game man, I have beaten all gta games multiple times.

No we are just talking about it, I barely play much although I have been trying to finish all the Assasins creed games whenever I get the chance.

Bro I cannot take you seriously with that absurd avatar. :rofl:

@Armstrong esa nhi kehte and why would God say pakistan is mistake khuda ne khud he banaya hai agr woh na chahta tou kya possible tha aur us k har kaam may behtri hai :)

Bache vaade vaade bate karne laage hai. :cheesy:

@Secur you can PM me right?

goodmorning to u too :D
LMAO I know, but i couldn't miss the opportunity, it's too much fun making comments that get you to roll ur eyes :lol:

Oh so that means I won't use that no more. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom