What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inspired by the Qurani Creed right now & so I was listening to a lecture by one of them !

The guy was arguing that Koran doesn't condemn Homosexuality & a whole host of other ubiquitously accepted 'moral ills' in Islam - What do you think Revisionism or they might be on to something ?
did they give the argument that people of Sodom were punished coz they were rapists etc

and not actualy punished for homosexuality

:) GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!! :)

736898_393859597363841_1068904057_o.jpg

I'm inspired by the Qurani Creed right now & so I was listening to a lecture by one of them !

The guy was arguing that Koran doesn't condemn Homosexuality & a whole host of other ubiquitously accepted 'moral ills' in Islam - What do you think Revisionism or they might be on to something ?

@Armstrong yeh konsay speaker ko sunray ho? :blink:

Revisionism is necessary since hirstory is ALWAYS added with spices..BUT not to Islam...that is insane...because of Revisionism we see the other books in their current form....

If you want to hear to some lectures I suggest Yasir Qadhi or Nouman ali khan or Sheikh Khalid Yasin...not someone from your pechli gali backed by crap and his want to add and subtract...in fact Quran itself warns against such people.....

For female speakers I would suggest Yasmin Mogahead she usually has nice topics....havent listened to ALL but the ones I have heard....are interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong I just wonder how Mr. whoever you were listening to translated this :

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the mates your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165-166

They said, "If you do not desist, O Lot, you will surely be of those evicted." Qur'an 26:167 and you can read further on about the punishment given....

and this
Will you commit lewdness such as no people in creation ever committed before you? For you come in lust to men in preference to women. No, you are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds' (Qur'an 7:80-81).

i will also like to suggest that u should listen to the lectures of dr israr ahmed for islamic ideology and also dr zakir naik ,dr farhat hashmi and ahmed deedat............

i will also like to suggest that u should listen to the lectures of dr israr ahmed for islamic ideology and also dr zakir naik ,dr farhat hashmi and ahmed deedat............

Zakir Naik - Indian ! :bad:

Israr Ahmed & Ahmed Deedat - Good ! :agree:

Zakir Naik - Indian ! :bad:

Israr Ahmed & Ahmed Deedat - Good ! :agree:
@Armstrong Ahmed Deedat was also from India (Under British India) they moved to Africa.... :P

and Zakir Naik was his student...you cant really like 1 and hate the other :angel:

@Armstrong Ahmed Deedat was also from India (Under British India) they moved to Africa.... :P

and Zakir Naik was his student...you cant really like 1 and hate the other :angel:

Ahmed Deedat was from British India & when Pakistan was created he came & lived here in Karachi from South Africa before moving back to South Africa ! :P

So they are not the same - One (Deedat) had high hopes for Pakistan like we all did (I listened to one of his Interviews on that) whilst the other bearded buffooon calls Pakistan's the Greatest Blunder in the History of South Asia - And so Naik can go die in a hole somewhere ! :kiss3:

i like sheikh deedat but not zakir naik! Wanna know why? :pop:
@Armstrong sheikh deedat was from surat! :pop:
@MAAZ ZAFAR hi bhai! Tyari kasi hay?

@Alpha1 on a forum you dont really have to ask wanna know why....After 2 hrs your question will be buried...Either tell or leave it... :unsure:

I know he was - But he moved to South Africa a while before there was an India or a Pakistan like other British Indians !

@Armstrong @Alpha1 I do not mind both...I do not care where one or other comes from....I care about what they say...

I have heard almost all of Zakir Naik's speeches EXCEPT when the Deobandis of India maligned his name....After that I was mostly on the move so didnt actually get the time to sit in front of a tv to watch peace TV....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom