What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we are just talking about it, I barely play much although I have been trying to finish all the Assasins creed games whenever I get the chance.

Bro I cannot take you seriously with that absurd avatar. :rofl:

Bache vaade vaade bate karne laage hai. :cheesy:

Im play AC revelations, I have played one and two also!
Currently im playing batman arkham city.

Im play AC revelations, I have played one and two also!
Currently im playing batman arkham city.

Bro I beat arkham city for ps3, one of the few games I have beaten. Very very nice game and sad ending. :undecided:

I came across this article.. did not wanted to open a new thread about it.. hence posting it here...

The Cockroach Theory for Self Development

Have you heard of the Cockroach Theory for Self Development?

At a restaurant, a cockroach suddenly flew from somewhere and sat on a lady. She started screaming out of fear. With a panic stricken face and trembling voice, she started jumping, with both her hands desperately trying to get rid of the cockroach.

Her reaction was contagious, as everyone in her group also got panicky.

The lady finally managed to push the cockroach away but ...it landed on another lady in the group.

Now, it was the turn of the other lady in the group to continue the drama.

The waiter rushed forward to their rescue.
In the relay of throwing, the cockroach next fell upon the waiter.

The waiter stood firm, composed himself and observed the behavior of the cockroach on his shirt.
When he was confident enough, he grabbed it with his fingers and threw it out of the restaurant.

Sipping my coffee and watching the amusement, the antenna of my mind picked up a few thoughts and started wondering, was the cockroach responsible for their histrionic behavior?
If so, then why was the waiter not disturbed?

He handled it near to perfection, without any chaos.

It is not the cockroach, but the inability of the ladies to handle the disturbance caused by the cockroach that disturbed the ladies.

I realized that, it is not the shouting of my father or my boss or my wife that disturbs me, but it's my inability to handle the disturbances caused by their shouting that disturbs me.

It's not the traffic jams on the road that disturbs me, but my
inability to handle the disturbance caused by the traffic jam that disturbs me.

More than the problem, it's my reaction to the problem that creates chaos in my life.

Lessons learnt from the story:
Do not react in life. Always respond.

The women reacted, whereas the waiter responded.

Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of, just and right to save a situation from going out of hands, to avoid cracks in relationship, to avoid taking decisions in anger, anxiety, stress or hurry.

Im going to use this method in my life for the next few days , say a week.. Will you guys too?
Do U want to be the panicked ladies or the waiter? The choice is yours!!

A Sad love Story.........:cry::cry::cry:

Huma B.A ki student thi......wo apne friend Haider se roz baat karti thi.......Haider USA chala gaya...pechey Huma mar gayi.......
huma ni Wasiyat K mutabiq usKa mobile bhe uske saat Qabaar me rakh dya gaya.........Jab Haider wapis ayato Huma ki mout Ka suun kar Heran howa..........Q ke Huma rooz us phone per baat karti thi.....us ne ye baat molvi shaib ko baatai....

phir wo sub Qabruatan gaye.....Wha ja ker Haider ne huma ko Call ki.......tu Huma ne baat baat ki .......sab loog daar gaye....phir molvi saab ne kha ke.............Is se ye saabit howa hai k.....

Jaaz K signal har jaga ata hai.....Apno ko Apno se jore Q K Mobilink Jaaz apna hai........:enjoy:

(GHAUR SE PARNE KA SHUKRIA nASWARITAN KI FARIG AWAAM........)

A Sad love Story.........:cry::cry::cry:

Huma B.A ki student thi......wo apne friend Haider se roz baat karti thi.......Haider USA chala gaya...pechey Huma mar gayi.......
huma ni Wasiyat K mutabiq usKa mobile bhe uske saat Qabaar me rakh dya gaya.........Jab Haider wapis ayato Huma ki mout Ka suun kar Heran howa..........Q ke Huma rooz us phone per baat karti thi.....us ne ye baat molvi shaib ko baatai....

phir wo sub Qabruatan gaye.....Wha ja ker Haider ne huma ko Call ki.......tu Huma ne baat baat ki .......sab loog daar gaye....phir molvi saab ne kha ke.............Is se ye saabit howa hai k.....

Jaaz K signal har jaga ata hai.....Apno ko Apno se jore Q K Mobilink Jaaz apna hai........:enjoy:

(GHAUR SE PARNE KA SHUKRIA nASWARITAN KI FARIG AWAAM........)

Man I was literally crying and shocked and it turned out to be a joke!

Man I was literally crying and shocked and it turned out to be a joke!

I don't like love stories ....but this one is my favorite from today..........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
so are u in habit of start reading from last/end.....:undecided:
@HRK :rofl: naaii...lately I quickly just browse around as I am doing some other things at work....sooo my eyes fell on the bold part :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Finally...I did it.

15263_10200274286474589_259345060_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom