What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luftwaffe : Rora, I was in Peshawar on the weekend & the first two days ! :D

But I'm so disappointed by Pashtoon Hospitality ! :disagree:

My sister @Hermione G invited me for dinner & whereas I was expecting Chappal Kebabs & that famous Afghani Naan she served me with Maggie Noodles & Double-Rotti ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B. i know it doesnt go with my title but can i vote for someone in this beauty contest

@Patriots and @WAQAS119 cut it out...No politics in Naswaristan except electing me as most beautiful kuri :whistle:

@Luftwaffe : Rora, I was in Peshawar on the weekend & the first two days ! :D

But I'm so disappointed by Pashtoon Hospitality ! :disagree:

My sister @Hermione G invited me for dinner & whereas I was expecting Chappal Kebabs & that famous Afghani Naan she served me with Maggie Noodles & Double-Rotti ! :cray:

Yeah too bad... jab ke apky lie chai ke sath paapy e kafi thy....:rofl:

lol. That's is why people were against for freedom for homos in Turkey. But now. We get used to it. It should be a part of Getting to damn Western standarts. But I'm damn pretty sure that, nobody does it better than him lol :rofl:

Damn idiot oktar is sitting among those shemales dancing along them and with weird tunes played, i mean seriously even those thai shemales don't look bad as these scary tall horrible badly done makeup and implants all over creatures.

My All Time favorite movie ..
Shaolin+Soccer++OST.png

@Chinese-Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom