Okey bro....:girl_cray3:

you are fluffy
troll-face-sticker_9ba2f.jpg

Okey bro....:girl_cray3:

you are fluffy
troll-face-sticker_9ba2f.jpg

:kiss3:

:confused: Is that true Hermione G, ta zamonga pukhtanu ghata poza kat ka.:lol:

@Armstrong, sorry man If I were there I would have taken you to best places in Peshawar one of them is baba food or baba tikka trust me they have great delicious tikka made on order in the evenings and also somewhere inside University Town there is a foodshop makes famous chappal kebabs so is one other place I forgot its name we've been buying from him for like almost 20 years.

Na roora da pa ma bandy sarasar ilzam day....:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused: Is that true Hermione G, ta zamonga pukhtanu ghata poza kat ka.:lol:

@Armstrong, sorry man If I were there I would have taken you to best places in Peshawar one of them is baba food or baba tikka trust me they have great delicious tikka made on order in the evenings and also somewhere inside University Town there is a foodshop makes famous chappal kebabs so is one other place I forgot its name we've been buying from him for like almost 20 years.

Nahin nahin yaar I was just kidding @Hermione G tou KPK ke kissi aur shehar mein rehteiiin haiiin ! :)

But yaraa our hosts were rather scared witless about the Security Situation even when I could see everyone traveling about without any significant danger but between our Host & my Dad, I wasn't allowed to leave where we were staying which was Peshawar University ! :hitwall:

It looked a little like Lahore of a few years ago when we too were having the occasional terrorist activity but life continued to go unhindered or unhampered but with a realization that there has been a loss of life & the hope that it stops but otherwise subbb waisee ka waisee hiii Lahore mein chaltaa thaaa !

Khair, I did manage to leave & explore the city despite my Dad's protestations later on when he found out & bought myself some good Peshawari Chappal but I couldn't go elsewhere ! :undecided:

I so wanted to visit the Tribal Areas & see them for myself ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom