What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn idiot oktar is sitting among those shemales dancing along them and with weird tunes played, i mean seriously even those thai shemales don't look bad as these scary tall horrible badly done makeup and implants all over creatures.

wtf? Ohh my God! Everybody cover your a$ses. We got a possible hostile jackpot lol :hitwall: :P

I was just teasing you ! :angel:

I tell my Farsi speaking Afghan friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak Pashto; whereas I tell my Pashto speaking Pashtoon friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak Dari/Farsi & lastly I tell my Urdu, Hindko or Saraiki speaking Pashtoon friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak either Pashto or Dari ! :omghaha:

And most of them say yaraaa itniii Fassadii tou Mother-in-Laws bhii nahin hoteiiin jitnaaa touuu haiii ! :lol:

Tou Khor I was just joking with you ! :)

Waisee bhaiii asal Pashtoon tou Punjabi speaking hoteiin haii like @HRK ! :whistle:

:omghaha::omghaha:

Nahi Asl Pashtoon........BUTT hote hai....:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:

no @Hermione G is not cute :whistle:
troll-face-sticker_9ba2f.jpg

@Luftwaffe : Rora, I was in Peshawar on the weekend & the first two days ! :D

But I'm so disappointed by Pashtoon Hospitality ! :disagree:

:confused: Is that true Hermione G, ta zamonga pukhtanu ghata poza kat ka.:lol:

@Armstrong, sorry man If I were there I would have taken you to best places in Peshawar one of them is baba food or baba tikka trust me they have great delicious tikka made on order in the evenings and also somewhere inside University Town there is a foodshop makes famous chappal kebabs so is one other place I forgot its name we've been buying from him for like almost 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom