What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
garmi to suna tha ye GERMi to mujhy Dartoo type chez lag rae hai....:lol:

:lol:whatever aakhir dikha diya na hermione pana:omghaha: Ron this is not wingardium laviosaaa it is wingardium leviosa--- typical accent conscious britishers....:omghaha:

o ok....n u wer searchin for food there also:omghaha: when u cud hav searchrd for somthin differnt...

n there r so many things u cud hav bought for ur sisters n mom...liar u dint want to actually!:no:

I didn't know of any other place to visit in Peshawar & our host told us about 3 places - Kisaa Khwani Bazar, Baraa & Namak Mandi before advising against going there for security purposes ! :undecided:

I wanted to go to the Tribal Areas too just to see what its like but my Dad & our Host wouldn't let me ! :cray:

And no I tried to but I couldn't find anything for my Mom or Sisters that they wouldn't be able to buy in Lahore & with much greater variety - We went to a couple of shopping Malls & they all had the same branded stores like Kayseria or Bareeze or Minni Minors - Hardly something traditional to take back to Lahore ! :hitwall:

He wanted to but then I told him that I knew @Marshmallow & he started shrieking with fear & ran out of the room leaving behind a whole stash of Dollars ! :undecided:

he alredy knew u n da Buttsss of lhr...i got nothin to do wid it...he knew u wud torture him wid ur food talks so he got mad n ran away...:meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
67657.jpg

dekha....is ko kehtay hain curse dena.....tum ne @LoveIcon nahi bataya na mujhay k tumhari lambi moochoon ka raaz kiya hai??dekho mai ne ss ki naak hi magic se ghayab kerdi.. @Hermione G this is known as nosy curse.....:omghaha::rofl:
btw asalaam alaikum @LoveIcon.....

I didn't know of any other place to visit in Peshawar & our host told us about 3 places - Kisaa Khwani Bazar, Baraa & Namak Mandi before advising against going there for security purposes ! :undecided:

I wanted to go to the Tribal Areas too just to see what its like but my Dad & our Host wouldn't let me ! :cray:

And no I tried to but I couldn't find anything for my Mom or Sisters that they wouldn't be able to buy in Lahore & with much greater variety - We went to a couple of shopping Malls & they all had the same branded stores like Kayseria or Bareeze or Minni Minors - Hardly something traditional to take back to Lahore ! :hitwall:

unko kio bata tha dat u r a BUtttt,he took u to thez places which r famous for food:omghaha: when u talk abt food all da time wid ur host,thy think u want thm to take u to resturants only:rofl:

liar,u still cud hav bought things like traditional bags,shawls,jewlery...

my frends when go to their hometown,bring thez things for me n my mom!

:lol:whatever aakhir dikha diya na hermione pana:omghaha: Ron this is not wingardium laviosaaa it is wingardium leviosa--- typical accent conscious britishers....:omghaha:

LOLOLOL.....:rofl:

to sahi bola na GERMi kia hota hai...Asal word to Garmi hai na....:rofl:

dekha....is ko kehtay hain curse dena.....tum ne @LoveIcon nahi bataya na mujhay k tumhari lambi moochoon ka raaz kiya hai??dekho mai ne ss ki naak hi magic se ghayab kerdi.. @Hermione G this is known as nosy curse.....:omghaha::rofl:
btw asalaam alaikum @LoveIcon.....

Woh raaz he kya jo faash ho gaya :coffee:

Howdy Naswario!!!

Sharing an SMS.......
"Every woman needs a husband because everyday every minute..... Something goes wrong which she cant blame on God or Government."

:P (Anonymous)

Although he/she haven't promised some sawab or 72 virgins for spreading the message......but anyway........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom