What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i answered it two times! But if you quoted me the third time i left that thread! i told you your missiles are russian tech! Thats the truth!

Without any PROOF??

Great Debate that was :disagree:

Yaar i have nothing against Iran (or for that matter, any nation), but i can't stand others making mockery of Science, esp. when it relates to Space science.

Anyways, lets end it here.

Well they did pass of the Chinese HT-6 tokamak as their own. Even a cursory check of Chinese dispatches will show the documentary proof of the transfer...unless the Chinese are lying. :coffee:

Now only 6 space agencies have this tech.

ESA, Russian Space agency, Chinese, Japanese JAXA, NASA & ISRO.

These are the only agencies having tech. & out of these 6 only 3 are sending living beings to space & making successful recovery, so any other agency claiming a successful recovery (of a living being) is simply absurd.

RIP !!! so try faster kid ...

i don't have any problem with indians but ...

>>>
troll.png

:D rafay are you racist?

She hates rajputs?? What i have to do with rajputs?? Let her hate! Why are they rajputs in the first ******* place??

We are all Pakistanis first! Btw i hate people who show their caste or origin and try to show off that we are this that!

>>>
troll.png

What is the time table you're following? As far as launches go. It would be nice if you could provide a few white papers and research papers generated by the astonishing amount of work being conducted there. Always good to have an "eastern" nation breaking barriers.

Without any PROOF??

Great Debate that was :disagree:

I hate searching on google! But if i had searched i would have found tons of evidence! Alot of Evidence i have seen on PDF!

She hates rajputs?? What i have to do with rajputs?? Let her hate! Why are they rajputs in the first ******* place??

We are all Pakistanis first! Btw i hate people who show their caste or origin and try to show off that we are this that!
no one becomes superior by showing their race or castes. yeh to sirf pehchan hoti hay!

>>>
troll.png

Why are you taking it wrong.

My intentions were never to humiliate any nation.

I just asked you a pure scientific question & u are thinking that i m here to troll.

But i never troll on this thread, pls ask @Armstrong @Dillinger @samantk we have had the most serious & best debates on this thread without an iota of trolling.

But anyways, let me remain a KID, best of luck with your future ventures, my best wishes to the people of Iran.

You are doing great in these difficult times of Sanctions.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay naraz mat ho! Did i say i hate rajputs? NO! I dont! @Alpha1 said she hates rajputs! So i said its her problem But she is Pakistan!

Apni caste yad rakhna aur khud ko caste ki waja se superiority complex hna dosri....

Tum mujhse naraz hogaye na?? :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom