What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=135587" target="_blank">Soheil</a></u> you are here, great to see u :D

As a member who is fond of space tech. ,Can i ask you a question - Do People in Iran really think that the Monkey went into space & returned ALIVE??

P.S. Just b/w us, i will not say this to anyone else :enjoy:

no offence
sonic-dude.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-releases-full-high-quality-video-launch.html

Last edited by a moderator:
well such joke feels like when you are passing frm a foothpath and a begger hit you with a stone a runs away&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;:crazy::rofel:
well my apologiez&#8230;&#8230;:coffee:
btw stupids have no ages&#8230;&#8230;:lol:

1293-double-facepalm-fail-star_trek.jpg

Kids these days................................

I would think twice before kidding/joking with a member again.. Need to ensure that he can take it and is old enough to do so.

@Gentleman bhai relax ho jao...
Facebook per bohat kuch sikhana paray ga.. Bhai ghusa mut karo :)

@Soheil I thought we could had a CIVIL discussion, but anyways, forget it...........

BTW, that video PROVES nothing, what i m able to see in that video is a camera outside a rocket (nothing unusual), than a monkey sitting (maybe) inside a rocket.

+ my point stays, it's the most easy JOB to send a living being in space, difficult one is to RECOVER HIM ALIVE (otherwise every nation would have atleast conducted 1 human launch), again that video don't answer my question.

@Dillinger do you agree.

@Soheil I thought we could had a CIVIL discussion, but anyways, forget it...........

BTW, that video PROVES nothing, what i m able to see in that video is a camera outside a rocket (nothing unusual), than a monkey sitting (maybe) inside a rocket.

+ my point stays, it's the most easy JOB to send a living being in space, difficult one is to RECOVER HIM ALIVE (otherwise every nation would have atleast conducted 1 human launch), again that video don't answer my question.

@Dillinger do you agree.

It is difficult to ascertain BUT the main problem is that we have seen no protracted validation trials of the module, no real ground infra corresponding to such a heavy undertaking. I believe you and @Hyperion have the pulse on this matter.

@Dillinger do you agree.

oh c'mon ... this is a CIVIL discussion :D

you know ... we don't care about other people & their mind ...

we have a plan for manned mission & it was just a test for other steps ...

we will have other launches in future ... bigger capsules & bigger space launch vehicles ...

& at last a manned mission ... if you have any doubt ... wait & enjoy the show

& sorry for that CIVIL discussion :D

@Dillinger remember the SRE-1 experiment conducted by ISRO in the year 2008:

Space Capsule Recovery Experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See the outer layer of SRE, it consists of specially built silica tiles which act as a heat-shield when a body re-enters atmosphere, since the friction is so huge that any body can get burn in seconds. This tile save the body from burning.

Remember the Columbia Shuttle incident??

That happened b'coz one of the tiles was lost from the shuttle & the heat entered from that part & Exploded the complete shuttle:

Now only 6 space agencies have this tech.

ESA, Russian Space agency, Chinese, Japanese JAXA, NASA & ISRO.

These are the only agencies having tech. & out of these 6 only 3 are sending living beings to space & making successful recovery, so any other agency claiming a successful recovery (of a living being) is simply absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom