What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaytani demagh yeh kyah bakwaas bhaiya? I am talking about 7eleven superstore that people stereotype that desis only work at. :lol: What do you want me to unquote??

7/11 should ring bells- that depends if they hv any-
And you meant some thing else- how i overly rate people- :lol:-
Na ker unquote- Mojan mar-

Razpak is like a little kid. No control over his tongue, he is like 25/26 years old. At that age you debate and troll with your wit, not with ur potty mouth.

Razpak is like a little kid. No control over his tongue, he is like 25/26 years old. At that age you debate and troll with using your wit, not with ur potty mouth.
@Roybot We have our reasons...as may of us know him outside PDF ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Razpak is like a little kid. No control over his tongue, he is like 25/26 years old. At that age you debate and troll with your wit, not with ur potty mouth.

Lol- you are saying this because he is banned and cannot reply to you now?- :lol:-
Anyways- hows bhabhi treating you?- :D-

Lol- you are saying this because he is banned and cannot reply to you now?- :lol:-
Anyways- hows bhabhi treating you?- :D-

:lol: Yeah nah, me and Razpak banter all the time. Its a love hate relationship.

Your Bhabhi has been treating me very well. She is in BD right now attending some family wedding, so am just pretending to be a bachelor:partay:

You got made defensive sir jee, I doubt you picked it because it rhymed jhoote insaan. :lol:

Well there is an ez but fake explaination and then there is a hard to understand but genuine explaination-
Let me give you the genuine one-
Back in old days- Sub7 was a trojan- a Remote Administration Tool (RAT)- used by yours trully to gain some unfair advantage over the internet-

dont believe me you can verify on google- :angel:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom