What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
a professional - Auto :) How about u
biology student.how was ur day?
Btw U can drop anytime to talk with us!
@JonAsad trojan is a computer virus type right?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Yeah nah, me and Razpak banter all the time. Its a love hate relationship.

Your Bhabhi has been treating me very well. She is in BD right now attending some family wedding, so am just pretending to be a bachelor:partay:

If i am not wrong your wedding anniversary is near- :D-
Did you kept the fast?-

@JonAsad I talked to webby in PM while awesome was here in Naswaristan with his reasoning ....he told me IF ban is reduced and made not permanent I will be linked with razpak meaning if he makes 1 wrong move I might be banned along with him...something about his points being 77 or was it 66....

damn I cant even PM you...

Lol, I never said I would ban you if he does something wrong. I'm not Gabbar Singh :D

But I will say... "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Well there is an ez but fake explaination and then there is a hard to understand but genuine explaination-
Let me give you the genuine one-
Back in old days- Sub7 was a trojan- a Remote Administration Tool (RAT)- used by yours trully to gain some unfair advantage over the internet-

dont believe me you can verify on google- :angel:-

Nice nice yaar. :woot:

biology student.how was ur day?
Btw U can drop anytime to talk with us!
@JonAsad trojan is a computer virus type right?

The intentions of developers were right- but people like me used it as trojan- :lol:-

I hope he already gone to that thread by now.....if not Make it fast maaaan!!!! :)

Konsa thread?- why i miss all the fun?-

deleted......................(msg coveyed already)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom