What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so ironic because when I told that ***** cd to fck off razpak defended him and told me, "purana dost hai mera". Now that same lizard got razpak banned.

smfh :coffee:

@JonAsad I talked to webby in PM while awesome was here in Naswaristan with his reasoning ....he told me IF ban is reduced and made not permanent I will be linked with razpak meaning if he makes 1 wrong move I might be banned along with him...something about his points being 77 or was it 66....

damn I cant even PM you...

More than 70 points?? Yippee kiyye ye

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad give me your email links for defence.pk I will mail you that stuff from webby but awesome ka koi trace nai bacha...safaiya ho giyea....and I think you can request razpak ki galiyan...webby has a page and he had pasted it here but I got soo angry and asked him to remove it :oops:

show me too, kingmamba93@defence.pk :taz:

It is so ironic because when I told that ***** cd to fck off razpak defended him and told me, "purana dost hai mera". Now that same lizard got razpak banned.

smfh :coffee:
@KingMamba93 yaar I woke up went online and razi told me he is banned ....i had to do some work ...after all that i pm webby and fought with awesome....mayra tou damagh pakka wa hai

Lekin why did razpak get angry? what did cd say?

guys you all understand their tactics...specially of americans,israelies and chinese....they never use slang,yet still they speak in such an insulting way that u may got angry...and this time razzy was responsible..he got personal..too personal he called him sob

@DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad give me your email links for defence.pk I will mail you that stuff from webby but awesome ka koi trace nai bacha...safaiya ho giyea....and I think you can request razpak ki galiyan...webby has a page and he had pasted it here but I got soo angry and asked him to remove it :oops:

Mail me too u know my id!

Kindly email-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom