What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon behan meriye- link me to your discussion with awesome yaar-
@JonAsad I talked to webby in PM while awesome was here in Naswaristan with his reasoning ....he told me IF ban is reduced and made not permanent I will be linked with razpak meaning if he makes 1 wrong move I might be banned along with him...something about his points being 77 or was it 66....

damn I cant even PM you...

Last edited by a moderator:
naswar corner few pages back!

Lo kerlo gal- bhai i know its few pages back- in naswaristan few pages means 100s of pages-
All i was asking was to link me to the page-
Which she can find out pretty easily by just checking her mentions and quotes-
A blue colored Awesome quote should be easy to find-

@JonAsad I talked to webby in PM while awesome was here in Naswaristan with his reasoning ....he told me IF ban is reduced and made not permanent I will be linked with razpak meaning if he makes 1 wrong move I might be banned along with him...something about his points being 77 or was it 66....

what!?:what:?

Lo kerlo gal- bhai i know its few pages back- in naswaristan few pages means 100s of pages-
All i was asking was to link me to the page-
Which she can find out pretty easily by just checking her mentions and quotes-
A blue colored Awesome quote should be easy to find-
@JonAsad I am looking my mentions nor quotes DO NOT NAVIGATE to page two even....

Hmm- never mind- i get the gist now-
Let me officially vouch for razi aswell-
Lets make it happen-
Gather troops Empress- :lol:-

'

In tht case he can go and rott in hell.
@DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad give me your email links for defence.pk I will mail you that stuff from webby but awesome ka koi trace nai bacha...safaiya ho giyea....and I think you can request razpak ki galiyan...webby has a page and he had pasted it here but I got soo angry and asked him to remove it :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom