What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applications are many. Refrigerator, washing machine to robotics and automobile ECU (electronic control unit)

Applications are many. Refrigerator, washing machine to robotics and automobile ECU (electronic control unit)
oh good i see.

Btw there is another member @seiko also south indian but banned nowadays!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh good i see.

Btw there is another member @seiko also south indian but banned nowadays!

Oh
Spark and acetophenol are also from my place.
So when do have vacation?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know. Btw south india is a good place for vacations!

That is true. But I believe it is famous mainly because authorities here know how to market it properly. From what i heard North East India is nothing less in nature and its beauty compared to Kerala. Have you ever visited this side of border?

894455_576492582368734_1287037947_o.jpg

That is true. But I believe it is famous mainly because authorities here know how to market it properly. From what i heard North East India is nothing less in nature and its beauty compared to Kerala. Have you ever visited this side of border?
unfortunately i havent visited India..
Btw the werent the visa policies softening up?

I hardly know about the current status of visa liberation :undecided:. Hope you will be able to visit in near future :)

If you're over 65, you just got lucky. You are eligible for a visa-on-arrival.

But he is just a student. Is there any similar options for others? Once I heard they made business visits more easy.

Of you lucky chap, I work for one of the most strict org in IT buisness..

Ohh, But isn't that a common trend in MNCs? My friends in Bosch Infosys and i believe TCS also have similar complaints. I probably will suffer these in some months :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom