What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you'll find out when you get your grade. :azn:

:lol:

LMFAO. ugh if only I wasn't this tired..I could have responded to this in such a clever way :frown:

nah, but she posted up the answer key, I did well..so you know what that means :azn:

kk. gtg about to go into subway! ttyl loser :P

.....and cut the crap out, you did miss me! Haha

I think he wants to retire in Pakistan because hindutvas out to get him. :cheesy:

NOW you get it.

SOME people, otoh, are SLOW.

Talk of dumb blondes.

:lol:

LMFAO. ugh if only I wasn't this tired..I could have responded to this in such a clever way :frown:

nah, but she posted up the answer key, I did well..so you know what that means :azn:

kk. gtg about to go into subway! ttyl loser :P

.....and cut the crap out, you did miss me! Haha

Could we clean up our language please? LMAO sounds so much better!

NOW you get it.

SOME people, otoh, are SLOW.

Talk of dumb blondes.

Joe what do you know about dumb blondes my friend? :D Yaara you must be careful you might get killed in Pakistan for being a raw agent instead, you know how we like them conspiracies. :woot:

Joe what do you know about dumb blondes my friend? :D Yaara you must be careful you might get killed in Pakistan for being a raw agent instead, you know how we like them conspiracies. :woot:

yeh word dekh ker tumharay mind mai pehla qayal kiya aya???yaad kero mai greeting mai kiya likhta hoon?;)

I know ALL about dumb blondes. My young friends keep me posted.

I'm going in as a double agent (don't tell anyone but your handler, please). My shtik will be to be the ultimate resource on whom to shoot up in the Internet Hindu crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom