What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune, man I know how you feel about terroriste, in this forum a few people can get away with sympathizing with terror folks, I think there was even a thread where a person openly supported/advocated for PKK. However everybody is entitled to their sick opinions and are you sure turkie government is negotiating with them. I can understand your position, when I lost my extended cousin in sangin valley, i felt the same way but that would really suck if turkie government negotiates with them on there terms after what heinous crimes they have committed.

Anyways enough about that, whats up with you my friend, exam? :)

Edit: just saw your message, good luck with your exam mon ami, take care!

Je suis désolé, but unfortunately that's right, they're in talks with them. I've a couple of friends from JROTC, That their fathers were killed on duty by terrorists. In fact, that was the reason why they wanted to become an Officer. All those blood that've paid...it's gone. Anyway, thank you mon ami. Take care! That was the final call of Neptune.....over and out. Àu Revoir! :)

@Neptune

İyi şanslar, kardeşim.
Turkey.gif
:pakistan:

thank you yara!!! That was the final call of Neptune, Whiplash...over and out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai Alpha1, how are u..??
sorry I am not a regular, especially when i am home. Kumbkarn ki rishedar jo hai :D
how is your day..??
im fyne. Btw are u a student, professional etc

biology student btw what is an embedded system?

It is a vast field. Your mobile is an embedded system though it is a high end one. I here design relatively small microcontroller circuits and program the same.

It is a vast field. Your mobile is an embedded system though it is a high end one. I here design relatively small microcontroller circuits and program the same.

simple as in? E.g. electronic watches, simple gadgets?

@DRAM yeah in the morning and even now the weather is quite fyne :cheers: it rained in the morning btw which city in india are u from?

I am from Kochi Kerala. Yesterday there was rain. But that didn't help much :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom