What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
koay @doppelganger now listen very carefully....ab tum ek tareeqay se jaan churasktay ho....ager tumharay baapoo mana kerdein...like tum jao aur parents ko batao k larki tum ko pasand kerti hai and you don't like her and you want to get rid of her...aur baapoo se discuss kero k woh mana kerdein larki ko...issay baapoo tum ko kuch nahi kahain gay aur tum larki se bhi bach jao gay...got it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirji I am now seriously afraid she will do something drastic. Himmat nahin hui.

WHAT TO DO?????

ufff.....jo mai samjhata hoon woh tum kertay nahi ho ahmaq!kiya kerleti...roti....matha phorti but theek hojati...!

@LoveIcon then you deal with him...
@Alpha1 from today stalk your newly found best friend and bro @LoveIcon

Please swap email address because @LoveIcon can deal with you as an adult as I myself am too childish :angel:

LOL!!! Don't consider me stupid enough to give my personal emails to every tom, d!ck & harry on an anonymous forum. I am not here to make brothers and sisters, that was my parents job and they did it. For rest of world i have simple rule, give respect and take respect and don't ever cross red line :D

@Aeronaut this is the error I keep getting @WebMaster yeh kiya hora hai?

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: (null)://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/238984-naswaristan-post4132036.html

Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect.

Some possible problems are:

Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be http:// or similar)

Missing hostname

Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path

Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

LOL!!! Don't consider me stupid enough to give my personal emails to every tom, d!ck & harry on an anonymous forum. I am not here to make brothers and sisters, that was my parents job and they did it. For rest of world i have simple rule, give respect and take respect and don't ever cross red line :D
@LoveIcon I gave him defence wali mail not my personal wali NEVER :angel:
@LoveIcon waysay uncle g....Bol na asaan hota hai...par when a person gives help to a desperate soul...usually they end up sinking in the effort to save the desperate soul...

My only thing was to guide not to become an obsession

When the transformation took place...I am not sure...I ignored it as innocence

@S.U.R.B. Thank you... @Aeronaut DID make a thread :angel:

I cant seem to delete it keeps giving me error....
@Alpha1 then behave like a bro......

You are behaving like a mad obsessed stalker NOT AT ALL like a bro

Ohh!
91594987.1HpZOvpL.oooh.gif
so, << this oldman missed another jem...lol probably bad eyesight.I hope that my absence should not have been taken as a criminal offence.Since i'm not only old outdated ,but weak and poor to bring some color to the party.:cheesy:

Enjoy the seniority.:enjoy:

@Slav Defence

hmm,chai samosay....or had haram/manhoos bhai ko poocha tak nhi :angry:

yaar tumharay liye rakhay they samosay but maasiyaan agaye..ab un k samne sirf ghar walay khayein aur woh nahi yeh tu bura hai na..chal khair mera bhai mai tikka khilaaonn ga tumhay..khaulta kahay ko hai :lol:

Ohh!
91594987.1HpZOvpL.oooh.gif
so, << this oldman missed another jem...lol probably bad eyesight.I hope that my absence should not have been taken as a criminal offence.Since i'm not only old outdated ,but weak and poor to bring some color to the party.:cheesy:

Enjoy the seniority.:enjoy:
All is fine @S.U.R.B.

Banday ki niyat dekhni cha hiyea... :P

koay @doppelganger now listen very carefully....ab tum ek tareeqay se jaan churasktay ho....ager tumharay baapoo mana kerdein...like tum jao aur parents ko batao k larki tum ko pasand kerti hai and you don't like her and you want to get rid of her...aur baapoo se discuss kero k woh mana kerdein larki ko...issay baapoo tum ko kuch nahi kahain gay aur tum larki se bhi bach jao gay...got it??

Sirji mujhe to aap ki hidayat sun kar hi meri g***d mein dard ho rah hai.

You do not know my bapu. He has sent me here to shahar to study.

He will first and only kick my ***. The girl is inconsequential.

Sirji mujhe to aap ki hidayat sun kar hi meri g***d mein dard ho rah hai.

You do not know my bapu. He has sent me here to shahar to study.

He will first and only kick my ***. The girl is inconsequential.

tu phir apni anna ka gala ghot le ab.....poorani wali se doobara dosti ker aur iss wali ko bata de k you still love previous one...aur larki roti hai..matha phorti hai..kerne do......saari zindagi ki rein rein bapoo k danday se behtar hai k ek baar mai us ka dil toot jaye ....

@Aeronaut this is the error I keep getting @WebMaster yeh kiya hora hai?

@LoveIcon I gave him defence wali mail not my personal wali NEVER :angel:
@LoveIcon waysay uncle g....Bol na asaan hota hai...par when a person gives help to a desperate soul...usually they end up sinking in the effort to save the desperate soul...

My only thing was to guide not to become an obsession

When the transformation took place...I am not sure...I ignored it as innocence

Ok - either discontinue your holy mission of helping desperate souls or quite complaining - It's simple :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom