What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurup something is wrong...i cant even go back and delete it...It keeps showing me error :cray:

with Increase Power comes Increased Responsibility...... @Talon you are now a Senior Member.....behave like one......u are an Example to people like us so we expect you to set decent examples for us to follow......

Last edited by a moderator:
@doppelganger thanks for staying out!
@Talon aapi! Done with your scolding? Ready to hear my side?
@Slav Defence come on mail
@Alpha1 to a certain extent @doppelganger is right...There you go again NOT LISTENING!!

You know when you get a little bit of humility and try to listen to others instead of being proud then maybe I will also listen to you!

@Alpha1 Trash is different from Personal stuff....Unless you are claiming yourself as trash?! :what:

oh,khuda k liye bibi.....ab uss k khud ko trash bolne per pareshan nahi hona...tum hi ne bigara hai iss ko...

with Increase Power comes Increased Responsibility...... @Talon you are now a Senior Member.....behave like one......u are an Example to people like us so we expect you to set decent examples for us to follow......

@arp2041 oay bandar...I tried...It keeps giving me error.... @nuclearpak @Aeronaut can you please delete my repeated posts on the previous page....pg. 1575

@Alpha1 Trash is different from Personal stuff....Unless you are claiming yourself as trash?! :what:
so u ready to listen my side. If not mad at the time!

@Slav Defence mai buri tarh fans gaya hun yaar.

The girl now thinking wedding bells and happily ever after.

I am not built to be a kameena.

Now forget revenge, my *** is on fire.

She wants to meet my parents!

My baapu will push BIG foot up my ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom