What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey kingMamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hw r u buddy?
smileys-waving-170093.gif

gud to c u again!
animal-graphics-cats-832386.gif

Marshman every time I see you cat pictures it reminds me of that scene in Singham, you seen that movie??

So don't talk to me then but don't call me boring. :undecided: When is philosophy ever fun anyway, it just involved lots of thinking. :cheesy:

DON'T TALK TO YOU :haha: nahhhh I have wayyyy too much fun annoying you! LOL

thinking rightttttt......guys aren't really good with that kind of stuff are they Hahaha ;)
but glad to know the word is in your dictionary! lol

@Alpha1....has lost someone close to him. How can you say this yaar. It's very difficult to deal with things like this. If he wants to talk it out and deal with it like this, let him, nothing wrong with that!
thanks @ZYXW ....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1....has lost someone close to him. How can you say this yaar. It's very difficult to deal with things like this. If he wants to talk it out and deal with it like this, let him, nothing wrong with that!

Oh boy here comes the lady!!!, I kniw he lost his friend, he told me about it two days ago, he mourn over the dead body for a day, I think thats enough, am asking him to man up, suppress emotions and face it,
I lost my best friend too even in islam its not allowrd

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T TALK TO YOU :haha: nahhhh I have wayyyy too much fun annoying you! LOL

thinking rightttttt......guys aren't really good with that kind of stuff are they Hahaha ;)
but glad to know the word is in your dictionary! lol

Yes I know you do. :no: Actually I think I am too intelligent for most people. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom