What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 is lucky that he is not sitting close to me otherwise i would have slapped him for saying something like this, and believe me i have slapped few friends of mine for doing idiotic things. Now dont even say a word about it alpha end of story before you say any more idiotic stuff,

I told you to move on, never look back, you need some slapping man, i dont know what kind of friends you have.

I am leaving for Lahore in 2 hours inshallah .......naan paye , halwa poori....here i come.....:drag:
DONT EVEN LET ME START WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS I HAVE
:sarcastic:
hi @A.Rafay

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 is lucky that he is not sitting close to me otherwise i would have slapped him for saying something like this, and believe me i have slapped few friends of mine for doing idiotic things. Now dont even say a word about it alpha end of story before you say any more idiotic stuff,

I told you to move on, never look back, you need some slapping man, i dont know what kind of friends you have.

I am leaving for Lahore in 2 hours inshallah .......naan paye , halwa poori....here i come.....:drag:

Go to cantt lahore and smack him for me yaar.

Hello guys.
@Marshmallow

tumblr_m4atggPEOr1rr86mho1_500.gif

lol...

hw dare u
animal-graphics-cats-461266.jpg

@Alpha1....has lost someone close to him. How can you say this yaar. It's very difficult to deal with things like this. If he wants to talk it out and deal with it like this, let him, nothing wrong with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom