What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philosophy class ki kya zaroorat, Quran kaabi kolo philosophy usme bhi baari hai. :coffee:

Tumhe toh bus excuse chai hai, class nahi jaane kah :disagree: i thought you said you changed after HS LOLOL

kolti hoon nah yaar, per woh kulta hi nahi hai :lol:

no @balixd ....he doesn't care about what his parents feel..and yet he complains for the whole time that nobody cares about him...!!!he doesn't even care what Allah will say when he will act in a thankless way,as Allah has given him a chance to prove himself in front of him by gifting him life!
@Alpha1 is lucky that he is not sitting close to me otherwise i would have slapped him for saying something like this, and believe me i have slapped few friends of mine for doing idiotic things. Now dont even say a word about it alpha end of story before you say any more idiotic stuff,

I told you to move on, never look back, you need some slapping man, i dont know what kind of friends you have.

I am leaving for Lahore in 2 hours inshallah .......naan paye , halwa poori....here i come.....:drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tumhe toh bus excuse chai hai, class nahi jaane kah :disagree: i thought you said you changed after HS LOLOL

kolti hoon nah yaar, per woh kulta hi nahi hai :lol:

I took philosophy in my first semester though, read a lot of Greek works.

Oh, you mean like Imad?

Marshman no say hi to me. :cray:

hey kingMamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hw r u buddy?
smileys-waving-170093.gif

gud to c u again!
animal-graphics-cats-832386.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom