What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 I also got why Pakistani men are handsome, why Pakistani men marry american women and why Indian men hold hands and why Indian men stare? :blink:

@Ayush @Srinivas @arp2041 @RazPaK @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Armstrong @balixd @Hermione G @ZYXW @KingMamba93 @WebMaster @DESERT FIGHTER @Mirzay @M-48 @Argus Panoptes @JonAsad @HRK

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 I also got why Pakistani men are handsome, why Pakistani men marry american women and why Indian men hold hands and why Indian men stare? :blink:
@Ayush @Srinivas @arp2041 @RazPaK @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Armstrong @balixd @Hermione G @ZYXW @KingMamba93 @WebMaster @DESERT FIGHTER @Mirzay @M-48 @Argus Panoptes @JonAsad @HRK

I don't agree that Pakistani men marry American women any more than other countries. Some may marry for the green card but usually a lack of suitable Pakistani women around them may be to blame. @Talon

I don't agree that Pakistani men marry American women any more than other countries. Some may marry for the green card but usually a lack of suitable Pakistani women around them may be to blame. @Talon
@Argus Panoptes I am not too sure...But that is what google thinks :P

@Argus Panoptes I am not too sure...But that is what google thinks :P
@Talon Google can be misleading sometimes. I think that suitable interactions help in seeking the right life partners if one wants to, no matter what nationality and no matter where. The natural tendency is to seeks similar cultural backgrounds, surely.

@Talon Google can be misleading sometimes. I think that suitable interactions help in seeking the right life partners if one wants to, no matter what nationality and no matter where. The natural tendency is to seeks similar cultural backgrounds, surely.
@Argus Panoptes

Array Pineapple uncle I was joking around was laughing at what google was suggesting :blink:

Indian men also marry Americans and they are more in number. Where as some Pakistani men make it their job to get permanent visas :P

Indian men also marry Americans and they are more in number. Where as some Pakistani men make it their job to get permanent visas :P

okkk...lets not get personal...I just wrote what google suggested :D

As a matter of fact @Srinivas I dont like anyone calling themselves ANYTHING but Muslims...Dont know why they have a hard time calling themselves Muslims and rather call themselves ALL SORTS OF WEIRD NAMES :unsure:

The Islam which the world is witnessing (intolerant one) started in 1800 by wahhabi and Saud together, after that an Egyptian teacher also played his part in Al Qaeda Ideology.

These guys say Islam is getting corrupt by modernity but in fact Islam was twisted by above two men.

The Islam which the world is witnessing (intolerant one) started in 1800 by wahhabi and Saud together, after that an Egyptian teacher also played his part in Al Qaeda Ideology.

These guys say Islam is getting corrupt by modernity but in fact Islam was twisted by above two men.
This is no thread to discuss this please

@Srinivas like i said both sides have their tales...those who are on the other side CLAIM that saud saved Islam from jumping into corruption....and there are many followers who believe so too!!

Lets not talk about this here...take it to a thread where it can be discussed...so far I know of none if you know any thread please mention me :enjoy: I will gladly discuss it ...

Off late I am reading about Islam :cheers:

@Srinivas that is good to know, if you need any help please ask so...I sure do hope you are not reading from anti Muslim sites!! I know many tell me they are reading about Islam then they tell me the site...and I am like :blink:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom