What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you jealous ???? :whistle:

Oye @Alpha1 change your avatar :sick:

lol, i ain't give damn about ranks actually unles they're not real ranks I used to wear :D. I'm cool with my nick, that's enough for now. Neptune is the Roman goddness of the Seas. It's also one of the nicks of DEVGRU Operators. :) my avatar is the pic of The Statue Of Neptune in Virginia close to East Coast DEVGRU HQ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i ain't give damn about ranks actually unles they're not real ranks I used to wear :D. I'm cool with my nick, that's enough for now. Neptune is the Roman goddness of the Seas. It's also one of the nicks of DEVGRU Operators. :) my avatar is the pic of The Statue Of Neptune in Virginia close to East Coast DEVGRU HQ :)

Listen to this brother...
Sufi Fusion - Sain Zahoor & Czech band

Hello fellows... How's you people? Staying at home has turned me into a sloth from iceage... Gosh, lazyness is such a blisssss!

Hello fellows... How's you people? Staying at home has turned me into a sloth from iceage... Gosh, lazyness is such a blisssss!

Sloth is hardly a sin, it is rather a divine attribute- one which allows a being to contemplate far and deep indeed. Well either that or gaze away into nothingness while scratching one's rare- in which case it is not as much divine as it is common place.

@mastaan that btw came to you courtesy the 21 year old self proclaimed baba, yes I have joined the business too. :flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom