What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mastaan that btw came to you courtesy the 21 year old self proclaimed baba, yes I have joined the business too. :flame:

CA kar le, Big 4 join kar le as a perm and then we will talk... you are being trained to be a fraud baba... ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
CA kar le, Big 4 join kar le as a perm and then we will talk... you are being trained to be a fraud baba... ha ha ha

That was the point, fraudster baba woh bhi professionally. :chilli: What do you do?

I give up!

Quitter! :hitwall: Here's a hint- my ethnicity is mixed, one from a state that once ruled the whole Indian subcontinent but now is "nowhere on the map" and the other is known for its "addebaaz" and chain smoking youth.

That was the point, fraudster baba woh bhi professionally. :chilli: What do you do?

Been there, done that types... Now a financial advisor and managing the finance function of small company ;)

Quitter! :hitwall: Here's a hint- my ethnicity is mixed, one from a state that once ruled the whole Indian subcontinent but now is "nowhere on the map" and the other is known for its "addebaaz" and chain smoking youth.

Magadh and Kolkata?

I have a Delhi CA sitting right outside my bedroom (my bro is with a big 4 and a CA) :P ... You into audit or tax? and what after CA?

Rajput...?

Ok ok I'll tell you, Bihari (Patliputra under the Mauryan empire) and Bengali (big load of chain smoking youth and leftists, you will find them at every corner drinking tea and smoking:- addabazi).

Apparently though my complexion and build makes people guess Punjabi, my accent and overt dependence on the Good Queen's language makes people think I am a "firang" and my proclivities along with my morally ambiguous nature makes people wonder whether I grew up in Sin City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom