What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm rite molvi perfect hain is may :lol:

My brother's friends ard molvi (mostly) and bhai ki shadi may unki table dekhne wali thi and you know unka hot topic RAAZ 2 tha (bollywood movie)
:rofl:

4-15518339-0-1-1

Ye kya baat kar di aap ne Kya molvioo ka koi Dil nahi hota...........:azn:

I heard that @Marshmallow would be away for 2/3 months because she is being sent to a Cadet College where they'd not only prepare her for a disciplined & purposeful life instead of chatting the whole day on PDF & eating Paey in the mornings but also help her reduce weight & get rid of her flabby arms, tummy tyre & facial fat ! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that @Marshmallow would be away for 2/3 months because she is being sent to a Cadet College where they'd not only prepare her for a disciplined & purposeful life instead of chatting the whole day on PDF & eating Paey in the mornings but also help her reduce weight & get rid of her flabby arms, tummy tyre & facial fat ! :agree:

hehe non of da above reasons for my absence:p:meeting:

I think it is halal but can't be slaughtered for EID because I have heard of hissas

I was sitting in aitkaf and with me three young guys age around 23 were from King Edward Medical College also sitting aitkaf and they had huge amount of knowledge on Islam and I was amazed but they had equal amount of knowledge about most of the hollywood movies that was funny I asked them do you watch Huda TV on PTCL network and their reply was we watch Star Movies and HBO

MashaAllah

but sir hollywood ki movies aur india ki is tarah ki cheap movies may faraq hai bhut.
And is tarah ki cheap movies haram nhi

:confused:

Just two verses of Ghalib for both of you.....

Khud ke waaste parda na kabe se uthaa zalim
Kahin aisa na ho yahan bhi wohi kafir sanam nikle

Kahan maikhane ka darwaza 'Ghalib' aur kahan Waiz
Per itna jaante hain ke kal woh jata tha ke hum nikle.

I guess she is busy in polishing her offensive skills

cat3.gif

I know its the Exams coming up ! :agree:

My sister who is going to sit for her AS Level Exams this June just got free from her Mocks & is now preparing for the Finals.....! :fie:

But I'm gonna be absent from PDF too ! :)

yes!!! i need to focus on it nw totally or else ill lag behind!:undecided:

hope ur sista does well in exams!

r ur exams comin up too?

I guess she is busy in polishing her offensive skills

cat3.gif

haha wht offensiv skills bro? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom