What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 pages of details, proofs collected from Pakistani government's data itself among other things and in-depth info. WORTH IT! Padhke dekh.

bhai i get very angry with you :angry:

why don't you put these things in my thread for some SOCIAL WORK :D

bhai i get very angry with you :angry:

why don't you put these things in my thread for some SOCIAL WORK :D

will do, but people need to read it, that was not some bread and butter statement that was research done with meticulous attention, they've even exposed all their data collection and collation methods and provided every single reference possible.

@Talon the moment Wahhabi and Saud subdued Arabian peninsula the original tolerant form of Islam vanished and a radical Islam came into existence.

which is going towards self destruction.

@Srinivas I am not sure....both sides have their own tales to tell...But ya...Dont really like the intolerant Saud :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Srinivas I am not sure....both sides have their own tales to tell...But ya...Dont really like the intolerant Saud :P

As a matter of fact @Srinivas I dont like anyone calling themselves ANYTHING but Muslims...Dont know why they have a hard time calling themselves Muslims and rather call themselves ALL SORTS OF WEIRD NAMES :unsure:

Reactions: HRK
As a matter of fact @Srinivas I dont like anyone calling themselves ANYTHING but Muslims...Dont know why they have a hard time calling themselves Muslims and rather call themselves ALL SORTS OF WEIRD NAMES :unsure:
they dont call themselves w.ahabi other people do!

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

@Pboy is dat u in ur DP?:what::what:
just wanted to tell u
btw dp and avatar are two diffrent things!
My avatar is a dragon and my Dp is my little sis

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

@Pboy is dat u in ur DP?:what::what:

No :P

Its Sachin Tendulkar lol....

eb7a28dd1bcbd8357b78430d66a7cc71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts