What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush

Guess who?

1356169234-elite-tactical-training-for-specialized-police-in-amritsar_1689685.jpg

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25286%2529.jpg

@Ayush modified MP-5 SMG, no idea about the exact variant. Bhai sare log hi tavor khareed pade hain, COBRA, BSF, RR, SWAT teams, PARA SF, MARCOS, SPB.

some special police force. ??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush answer where this pic was taken from, name of the area and I'll have more goodies waiting for you. :enjoy:

Bandra%20Worli%20Sea%20Link_1366x768.jpg

@Armstrong guess where your brother lived for a single blissful year- guess where in this pic.

mumbai sea link...

@Ayush answer where this pic was taken from, name of the area and I'll have more goodies waiting for you. :enjoy:

Bandra%20Worli%20Sea%20Link_1366x768.jpg

@Armstrong guess where your brother lived for a single blissful year- guess where in this pic.

mumbai sea link.
@Dillinger when were u in Mumbai? ?

@Ayush Punjab Police SWAT team

Abbe vele obvio sea link, maine poocha pic kidhar se lee hai- name of the general area.

Long time back yaara, when I was a wee little baby.

@Ayush Punjab Police SWAT team

Abbe vele obvio sea link, maine poocha pic kidhar se lee hai- name of the general area.

Long time back yaara, when I was a wee little baby.
bandra worli link yaar...

Horse meat is either haram or makroo. There is a verse in the Quran that states some animals are for ridimg and others for consumption. So better to stay away from horse meat @Alpha1.
@KingMamba93, @Zarvan @Alpha1 stick to what you know and what you dont know just say dont know or go do research and provide references...It is because of each MOLVI throwing HIS OWN THOUGHT is why Islam is not uniting :enjoy:

@Alpha1 For now, ALHAMDULILLAH you do not need to worry about horse meat, either do your research or ask a scholar...If the scholar gives references (usually more than 1) then believe him/her otherwise take it as THEIR OPINION...we have more OPINION givers than proper scholars so beware...

oh! :blink: @Alpha1 biology of language...you mean which side of the brain is responsible for understanding and interpreting languages?! :blink:
how language orignated.. U were talking about it in that thread..

I fell asleep after asking the question last night!

@KingMamba93, @Zarvan @Alpha1 stick to what you know and what you dont know just say dont know or go do research and provide references...It is because of each MOLVI throwing HIS OWN THOUGHT is why Islam is not uniting :enjoy:

@Alpha1 For now, ALHAMDULILLAH you do not need to worry about horse meat, either do your research or ask a scholar...If the scholar gives references (usually more than 1) then believe him/her otherwise take it as THEIR OPINION...we have more OPINION givers than proper scholars so beware...
thats like my wise aapi.. U scare me with your smartness and intelligence sumtimes but then again it could be age.. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom