What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW : Stop it ! :angry: :P

@Areesh : Of course there is a connection & there are similarities I meant that in a cultural & linguistic sense as in the uniqueness of those cultures & languages that we speak ! I've got Urdu speakers from Lucknow married into our extended family - They've got their unique cultural practices & they speak an Urdu not only with a much different accent than ours but also with words that I don't really use in common tongue - Saleeees Urdu bolteiii hain ! :fie:

Apart from that - You are my Brother, my family & there can be no two ways about that ! :kiss3:

@cb4 : Butt Sahib, hum German Butt Sahiban kooo aasliii maaal nahin consider karteiii ! :whistle:

Just kidding ! :D

In the Gowal Mandi most of the Butt & Kashmiris are Dooodh-Dahiii walaaas & not particularly the cultured & sophisticated kind ! :blink:

I once met one of them as part of my extended family - They leave a lot to be desired off in terms of grooming but not to prejudice against them....I'm sure he was only a one-off ! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong guess where your brother lived for a single blissful year- guess where in this pic.

I'm guessing its not on top of those twin towers with pylons, singing Marry Had a Little Lamb to entertain others ! :undecided:

I'm guessing its not on top of those twin towers with pylons, singing Marry Had a Little Lamb to entertain others ! :undecided:

It was in a nice house at the beach over looking the expanse that is metropolitan Mumbai today minus most of the large buildings and the sea link. The promiscuous and irreverent rogue that Dillinger is- was a simple child then amazed by the waves.

Now I look at it and so much has changed- for the better. :smitten:

It was in a nice house at the beach over looking the expanse that is metropolitan Mumbai today minus most of the large buildings and the sea link. The promiscuous and irreverent rogue that Dillinger is- was a simple child then amazed by the waves.

Now I look at it and so much has changed- for the better. :smitten:

I'm not that fond of the sea ! :undecided:

The first time I went to Karachi, as a 9-10 year old, I had an attack of severe asthma, that I had no history off, & was hospitalized for a few weeks ! :cray:

@Armstrong We who love our nations always reminisce and look at where it stands today. AH! It fills the heart with joy to see all the new things that have come up, all this was a dream just a decade back. You must feel the same way, since ideologies aside you too equally feel for your nation. But there is so much more to be done, so much more.

I'm not that fond of the sea ! :undecided:

The first time I went to Karachi, as a 9-10 year old, I had an attack of severe asthma, that I had no history off, & was hospitalized for a few weeks ! :cray:

The seas and the oceans do scare me, they are too vast. My worst nightmares have been of wading in unknown waters in the pitch black of the night, untold silhouettes flitting around underneath me and towering waves rising to crush me. :frown:

The seas and the oceans do scare me, they are too vast. My worst nightmares have been of wading in unknown waters in the pitch black of the night, untold silhouettes flitting around underneath me and towering waves rising to crush me. :frown:
exactly my case infact .i had a nightmare about this plus sleep paralysis just 20min ago.. I know who the sillhoutte is

hello every1...:wave:
hello hermione!!

exactly my case infact .i had a nightmare about this plus sleep paralysis just 20min ago.. I know who the sillhoutte is

Meh! It could be a whale, it could be some unknown terror, it could be the kraken, the spaghetti monster, the great juju, the leviathan or what I think the leviathan is:- @Armstrong swimming about gobbling fish and trying to keep his monstrous weight from dragging him deeper into the abyss.

But my sympathies, the sea at night is indeed terrifying.

Hmmm koi test may fail hota hai, kisi ka job per dil nhi lagta aur kisi ki biwi pareshan hai :D
and koi shadi k dosre din onlne ajata hai rite @Zakii :lol:

Or koe khud pareshan hai... Meri tarah:cray::girl_cray3:...Hi mirzay...:cheers:

Hi lil bro... wats up???:)
went to my friend's funeral!

Meh! It could be a whale, it could be some unknown terror, it could be the kraken, the spaghetti monster, the great juju, the leviathan or what I think the leviathan is:- @Armstrong swimming about gobbling fish and trying to keep his monstrous weight from dragging him deeper into the abyss.

But my sympathies, the sea at night is indeed terrifying.
to me its the same stalker ...

@ZYXW : Stop it ! :angry: :P

@Areesh : Of course there is a connection & there are similarities I meant that in a cultural & linguistic sense as in the uniqueness of those cultures & languages that we speak ! I've got Urdu speakers from Lucknow married into our extended family - They've got their unique cultural practices & they speak an Urdu not only with a much different accent than ours but also with words that I don't really use in common tongue - Saleeees Urdu bolteiii hain ! :fie:

Apart from that - You are my Brother, my family & there can be no two ways about that ! :kiss3:

Dil khush kar dia aap nai. :)

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom