What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye molviyun kay taste buds hamsha ready kun hote hain :D

just kidding :D

Molvis are born to eat and Molvis are talented eaters yaar basically eating aik art hay kahanay ko nochna torna mo may dalna aik artist ka kam hay aur sab say behtar artist molvi hotay hain

zarvan bhai apsay sawal kia tha. Is horsemeat allowed in islam?
Yes Halal hay

Molvis are born to eat and Molvis are talented eaters yaar basically eating aik art hay kahanay ko nochna torna mo may dalna aik artist ka kam hay aur sab say behtar artist molvi hotay hain

Yes Halal hay
lakin manay kabhi eid-ul-azha per qurban hotay huway nai dekha!

lakin manay kabhi eid-ul-azha per qurban hotay huway nai dekha!
People waisay hi thora ghabratay hain aur it is used for transportation and other services so people avoid that many don't even know about it

Hmmm rite molvi perfect hain is may :lol:

My brother's friends ard molvi (mostly) and bhai ki shadi may unki table dekhne wali thi and you know unka hot topic RAAZ 2 tha (bollywood movie)
:rofl:

People waisay hi thora ghabratay hain aur it is used for transportation and other services so people avoid that many don't even know about it
i see....

I didn know about it. Thanks for helping. Is kay hissay kitnay hotay han?

i see....

I didn know about it. Thanks for helping. Is kay hissay kitnay hotay han?

I think it is halal but can't be slaughtered for EID because I have heard of hissas

Hmmm rite molvi perfect hain is may :lol:

My brother's friends ard molvi (mostly) and bhai ki shadi may unki table dekhne wali thi and you know unka hot topic RAAZ 2 tha (bollywood movie)
:rofl:
I was sitting in aitkaf and with me three young guys age around 23 were from King Edward Medical College also sitting aitkaf and they had huge amount of knowledge on Islam and I was amazed but they had equal amount of knowledge about most of the hollywood movies that was funny I asked them do you watch Huda TV on PTCL network and their reply was we watch Star Movies and HBO

Horse meat is either haram or makroo. There is a verse in the Quran that states some animals are for ridimg and others for consumption. So better to stay away from horse meat @Alpha1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sitting in aitkaf and with me three young guys age around 23 were from King Edward Medical College also sitting aitkaf and they had huge amount of knowledge on Islam and I was amazed but they had equal amount of knowledge about most of the hollywood movies that was funny I asked them do you watch Huda TV on PTCL network and their reply was we watch Star Movies and HBO

MashaAllah

but sir hollywood ki movies aur india ki is tarah ki cheap movies may faraq hai bhut.
And is tarah ki cheap movies haram nhi
:confused:

Aik maulvi saab Blue film tv per dekh rahe thai, kuch logon ne pucha janab yeh kya kar rahe hain, Maulvi ne kaha imaan se miyan bilkul nafrat ki nigah se dekh raha hun.......:rofl:

483501_363632007071739_557616859_n.jpg

:wave::wave::wave:

@Alpha1 kacheechian ki urdu kiya hai? you know when you see a cute baby and wanna kiss, hug and bite it...usko kacheechi kehtay hain or something...I heard my cousin say it to another baby cousin...but i am not sure if i am saying the word properly... @Slav Defence @Mirzay @LoveIcon can you guys help me out here? Do you know that word? :unsure:

Bibi told you many times, Punjabi is superior language, Urdu & English can't provide you single word which can convey exact meaning of this.

Horse meat is either haram or makroo. There is a verse in the Quran that states some animals are for ridimg and others for consumption. So better to stay away from horse meat @Alpha1.

its a controvertial issue so horse meat should be avoided

I have a question for all the moderators and those who founded this forum @Aeronaut @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Ambis Ambgo and others guys have you ever met each other I mean from where this huge website is operated and how do you run this website I was just curious ???????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom