What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon what do you thnk of the convo b/w me, mamba and razi and zywx

@Alpha1 I didnt read every post :blink: it was too much

She can be 100 years older than you, you address her by the username only.

You can address anyone with their usernames, there is no need to even suffix, bhai behn, uncle, sir, maam whatever. Especially if someone objects, you should honor it immediately.

@S.U.R.B. I am not imitating this spoil sport :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha you don't seem like the type of guy to give a damn LOLOL save it for someone else :P

no I wasn't...I was too busy daydreaming about you to go to class....your throughts occupy my mind as india occupies kashmir, agressive and possesive....ho could u expect me to go to class like that? :D

Huh?

You go to school somewhere, and you have a political opinion?

Gambit

According to the chinese physics, you can make a AC (aircraft carrier) fly.
If you do so, you'll be running it on propellars ( those on the back),and it'll make a steep drop in the fuel consumption as well.
Now what do you do,once the AC is airborne.That's where common sense kicks in actually.You do the aerial refueling.Don't push me to explian the RCS of that unusual thing in the air.
Now what you do is simple apply the real physics once it's airborne(on the chinese physics).It'll be able to match in stealth to an F-22.Problem?
I'm more clear on this than you are.
============================

Man, i fear if i've crossed any lines here.His posts are always quite detailed and you can clearly appreciate that the man is quite knowledgeable and well informed.:)

people my network is giving me a headache...I might try later!!

hahaha you don't seem like the type of guy to give a damn LOLOL save it for someone else :P

no I wasn't...I was too busy daydreaming about you to go to class....your throughts occupy my mind as india occupies kashmir, agressive and possesive....ho could u expect me to go to class like that? :D

Someone needs a cold bucket of water thrown at them.

I think kuch arsa sab ko Naswar se pull off karna hoga.

T is for the official bird of Punjab i-e Tandoori Chickun.And Dhoni is not a good captain since the Indian hindutva goverment will never allow him to visit our Punjab.Period

Ub koi statue matachu he bana do na us ka Pakistani cricket museum mein.:laugh:

@Spring Onion

Man that was really hard.You are so versatile.:)

T is for the official bird of Punjab i-e Tandoori Chickun.And Dhoni is not a good captain since the Indian hindutva goverment will never allow him to visit our Punjab.Period

Ub koi statue matachu he bana do na us ka Pakistani cricket museum mein.:laugh:

@Spring Onion

Man that was really hard.You are so versatile.:)

T is also for official Tharki birds of PDF :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom